of February 20, 2012 No. 128
About questions of the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About state bodies under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and other organizations under the authority of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of January 12, 2012 the No. 12 Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- the scheme of management of the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 2.
2. Declare invalid Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 17, 2009 No. 708.
3. To the public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure to bring the decisions into accord with this Resolution.
1. The public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Service) is the state body of the executive authority providing functions on realization of state policy in the field of archiving, registration of the population and vehicles and trail cars to them, special technological machines, driver's structure, acts of civil status within the conferred powers, and also on forming, storage to both updating of the Unified state register of the population, and creation of single infrastructure of open keys of certification centers.
2. The service in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
3. The service performs the activities in interaction with state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic, local government bodies, the international organizations, public associations, other organizations.
4. The service is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic and the name in the state and official languages, and also has settlement and other accounts in system of treasury of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The purpose of Service is realization of the state registration policy, and also policy in the field of the digital signature.
6. Tasks of Service are:
- ensuring development and forming of single state registration and accounting system with use of modern information technologies on the basis of unity of information and registration resources and implementation of electronic document management system;
- creation of system of directory work, support of the state registration providing complete informing citizens and the organizations for provision of the state services in this sphere;
- creation of single infrastructure of the digital signature for the unified rendering legally significant state services in electronic form and ensuring interdepartmental information exchange;
- safety and protection of the state information and registration resources, information systems and networks which are in competence of Service;
- the analysis of condition and development of suggestions for improvement of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, on the questions entering competence of Service with their subsequent introduction for consideration into the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- creation and ensuring development of the state register of the population.
7. The service performs the following functions:
a) functions of realization of industry policy:
- submitting for examination of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic of offers on project development of regulatory legal acts on the questions entering competence of Service, except for questions of the digital signature;
- submitting for examination of the State committee of information technologies and communications of the Kyrgyz Republic of offers on project development of regulatory legal acts concerning the digital signature and to questions of mail service;
- technological consolidation of the isolated information systems of state registration and creation of single information and registration resource;
- the paragraph the fourth the subitem and) Item 7 ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 15.11.2016 No. 589
- the organization of system of production, registration, accounting, issue, protection, storage and destruction of the personified documents of the state value, and also identity documents;
- organization of system of registration of the population and acts of civil status, personal estate;
- holds events for legal promotion in the sphere of the supervised industry;
- provision to public authorities of program and telecommunication infrastructure for the organization of interdepartmental information exchange of public authorities among themselves, with citizens and the organizations within rendering the state services in electronic form;
- ensuring information exchange within functioning of the state information and registration systems;
- providing and realization of single information and technological space for the benefit of ensuring information exchange of public authorities within rendering services in the sphere of state registration and ensuring access to the state information and registration systems;
- ensuring the guaranteed and timely delivery of electronic messages to the receiver with ensuring fixing of time, integrity, authenticity, authorship and confidentiality and possibility of provision of necessary certificates, effectual in law;
- assignment to each citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons of the personal identification number (PIN);
- ensuring protection of the transferred data against unauthorized access, misstatement or change;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.