of February 20, 2012 No. 119
About the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- the scheme of management of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 2.
3. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 20, 2012 No. 119
1. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministry) is the central executive body developing single state policy in the fields of education, sciences and scientific and technical activities and exercising the state control of availability and quality of education, ensuring constitutional right of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic on education.
2. The ministry in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Provision, and also the international treaties which became effective in accordance with the established procedure which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. The ministry performs the activities through territorial authorities, subordinated organizations and the organizations in interaction with other executive bodies, local self-government, public associations, scientific and other organizations.
4. The ministry is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic and the name in the state and official languages, has separate balance, settlement and other accounts in system of Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and the property assigned to it.
Main objective of the Ministry is forming of state policy in the fields of education, sciences and scientific and technical activities.
5. The main objectives of the Ministry are:
- creation of the education system providing safe conditions of training, directed to forming, development and professional formation of the personality;
- education improvement of quality;
- creation of conditions and mechanisms for development of scientific activities;
- the paragraph the fifth Item 5 ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 15.08.2017 No. 481
- assistance to the educational organizations in carrying out running repair of objects of education;
- providing the educational organizations with the educational equipment and stock;
- development of infrastructure of the educational organizations subordinated to the Ministry, and their material security.
6. The ministry performs the following functions:
a) functions of industry policy:
- development and submitting for examination in accordance with the established procedure:
- offers on strategic directions of state policy in the field of educational development in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- drafts of the laws and other regulatory legal acts directed to realization of state policy in the fields of education, sciences and scientific and technical activities, ensuring functioning, development and enhancement of education system;
- generalization of practice of application of the legislation in the field of education;
- development of procedure for nostrification of education documents (recognition in the Kyrgyz Republic of the education documents issued in other states) on the basis of the international treaties which became effective in accordance with the established procedure which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic;
- development of the state requirements to education documents; providing graduates with documents of the accredited (certified) educational organizations of all patterns of ownership;
- realization in accordance with the established procedure the state personnel policy in the field of education;
- development of complex of offers on the sector of education for their integration into the strategy of social and economic development of the country;
- participation in development and implementation of target programs and projects in the field of education;
- assistance in education in state language the compatriots living outside the republic according to the international treaties which became effective in accordance with the established procedure which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic;
- entering of the offer into the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic by determination of quantity and the size of educational grants for training of students in the state higher educational institutions according to the legislation;
- coordination of assignment of names of outstanding persons to the educational organizations;
- organization of system of preparation and retraining of pedagogical personnel of the educational organizations and employees of governing bodies of education;
- development in coordination with the interested ministries, other state bodies, employers and other social partners of the List of professions and specialties for training;
- development of general procedure and standard Regulations of Admission to training in the educational organizations, magistracy, postgraduate study and doctoral studies;
- development of procedure for acceptance, transfer, translation, recovery and expel of students of the highest professional educational institutions, mechanisms of establishment of rating of knowledge of entrants;
- participation in development and enhancement of regulatory legal acts in the field of scientific activities, providing organizational and methodical management on their accomplishment;
- development of policy in the sphere of science;
- introduction in accordance with the established procedure offers on development of the priority directions of development of scientific and innovative activities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.