of December 1, 2011 No. 1431
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of residential and other rooms, public buildings
According to the subitem 2) of article 6 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of residential and other rooms, public buildings".
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 1, 2011 No. 1431
1. Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to content and operation of residential buildings and other rooms, public buildings" (further - Health regulations) establish requirements to residential buildings, buildings of administrative assignment, cultural and spectacular and sports organizations.
2. In these Health regulations the following determinations are used:
1) the residential building - the structure consisting generally of premises, and also non-residential premises and other parts which are common property;
2) the non-residential premise - the certain room used for others, than permanent residence, the purposes (shop, cafe, workshop, office and so forth), except for the parts of the apartment house (residential building) which are common property;
3) the floor elevated - the floor in case of mark of half of rooms not below planning mark of the earth;
4) basement store - the floor in case of mark of half of rooms below planning mark of the earth more than on half of height of the room;
5) the first floor - the floor in case of mark of half of placements below planning mark of the earth on height no more than a half of height of rooms;
6) admissible noise level is level of a factor which does not cause in the person of considerable concern and essential changes of indicators of functional condition of the systems and analyzers sensitive to noise;
7) the office building - the structures united by general architectural task of creation of the circle for work of administrative personnel of the state, economic, public organizations and organizations including offices;
8) cultural and spectacular organizations - the structures in various architectural styles adapted by the design for the organization and holding cultural and spectacular actions;
9) places of mass rest of the population - the territories allocated in master plans of building of the cities, schemes of the district layout and development of residential suburb, in zones of placement of resorts, sanatoria, rest houses, boarding houses, bases of tourism, organized rest of the population (city beaches, parks, sports bases and their constructions in the open air).
2.1. Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the site and territory of residential buildings
3. The territory adjacent to the residential building equips with modern conveniences, planted trees and shrubs, lit and protected, sidings and walking paths shall have hard surface.
4. For collection of garbage the metal containers established on the asphalted platform are used.
5. Containers are located not closer than 25 meters (further - m) and not further 100 m from residential buildings. The platform for such containers shall be protected from three parties on m 1,5 height.
6. The sanitary protection zone from nearby objects and structures is provided.
2.2. Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to designing and construction of residential buildings
7. Designing and construction of residential buildings is performed taking into account requirements of these health regulations.
8. Construction and finishing materials shall be allowed for use in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
9. In residential buildings ramps shall be provided.
10. In residential buildings shall economic and drinking, fire-proof and hot water supply, and also the sewerage and drains are provided.
11. Ladder marches and platforms have barriers with hand-rail, in residential buildings for aged and families with disabled people - in addition wall hand-rail.
12. Staircases and lift halls separate from rooms of any appointment and floor-by-floor corridors as doors, mines of elevators are allowed to be placed adjacently with living rooms on condition of sound insulation of the external and internal protecting structures of mines.
13. Floors in case of entrance to entrances and on landings shall not be slippery, without differences.
14. In the first floor of the residential building it is forbidden to place rooms for groups of short-term stay of children of preschool age.
15. It is forbidden:
1) placement of premises in socle and/or basement floors;
To establish 2) as interroom partitions plasterboard partitions; place rooms for groups of short-term stay of children of preschool age.
16. In the first, second floors of residential buildings it is forbidden to place:
1) post offices with a total area more than 700 square meters (further - m 2);
2) objects of sports and improving occupations with a total area more than 150 sq.m;
3) objects of public catering with number of places more than 50 (except hostels) and deli with a productivity more than 500 lunches a day;
4) collection points for ware, and also total shops floor space more than 1000 sq.m;
5) specialized shops, construction, moskatelno-chemical and other goods which operation can lead to pollution of the territory and air of the housing estate, shops with availability in them explosion-fire-hazardous substances and materials, specialized fish and greengroceries;
6) subjects to consumer services in which flammable substances (except for hairdresser's up to 250 m 2, of workshops on repair of hours, with a normalized area up to 100 m 2) are applied;
7) workshops on repair of the household machinery and appliances, repair of footwear, with a normalized area over 100 sq.m;
8) baths, saunas (except infrared cabin), pools, places of acceptance of utility refuse, laundries and dry-cleaners (except places of acceptance and laundries of self-service with a productivity up to 75 kilograms of linen in change);
9) the automatic telephone exchanges intended for installation of telephones to residential buildings with a total area more than 100 sq.m;
10) public toilets;
11) funeral bureaus (offices), bureau shops of funeral servicing.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.