of February 16, 2012 No. 561-IV ZRK
About military service and the status of the military personnel
This Law governs the public relations in the field of passing of military service by citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and determines bases of state policy by social security of the military personnel.
1) the graduated in a military academy - the serviceman of lists of officers and sergeants (foremen) studying in the foreign military educational institution realizing educational programs of postgraduate education;
2) variable structure - category of the military personnel of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Armed Forces) studying in the military educational institutions which are not entering the number of staff of Armed Forces;
3) the military personnel undergoing military military service - the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan called on military service in Armed Forces, other troops and military forming of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Armed Forces, other troops and military forming) for the term determined by this Law;
4) delay - transfer of term of appeal of citizens on military service on the bases provided by this Law;
5) youths of premilitary age are the citizens of the male Republic of Kazakhstan having training for military service before acceptance on military accounting;
6) recruits are the citizens of the male Republic of Kazakhstan attributed to draft sites of local authorities of military management and who are subject to appeal on conscription military service;
7) military rank - the sign of military distinction appropriated to the serviceman and the person liable for call-up;
8) the military ID - the single undated personal accounting and military document of the citizen determining its belonging to military service and the relation to conscription;
9) staff of military unit - the document determining structure, organizational and regular structure, number of staff and quantity of the fixed main arms and military equipment according to the inventory of arms;
10) military accounting - system of accounting and the analysis of quantitative and high-quality data about recruits, the military personnel and mobilization resources;
11) military charges - the events held by bodies of military management, authorized state bodies for military preparation for the purpose of acquisition and enhancement of military knowledge by persons liable for call-up and citizens and also in other cases provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Military charges share on:
training sessions - type of the military charges which are carried out for the purpose of preparation and retraining of persons liable for call-up, recruits in case of receipt to military educational institutions and students of military departments;
testing charges - type of the military charges which are carried out for the purpose of check of readiness of the military units intended to accomplishment of tasks in organizational and regular structure of wartime;
special charges - type of military charges, the events for introduction and providing emergency rule, liquidation of emergency situations and their effects held for the purpose of accomplishment and in other cases determined by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) the military intern - the serviceman studying in military internship;
13) military internship - the form of training of the military personnel on clinical specialties within basic higher medical education for receipt of the admission to clinical practice performed by structural division of the highest military educational institution;
14) military department - the department in case of higher educational institution of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing military training of citizens according to the program of reserve officers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.