The consular convention between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Uzbekistan
of September 27, 2000
The Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Uzbekistan, hereinafter referred to as "Contracting parties",
being guided by desire to develop the consular relations with the purpose of more effective protection of the rights and interests of both states, their legal entities and citizens, strengthenings of friendship and cooperation between Contracting Parties,
in development of provisions of the Vienna convention on the consular intercourses of April 24, 1963,
confirming that on questions which are not stipulated in this Convention, regulations of customary international law and international treaties which participants are Contracting Parties will be applied,
decided to sign this Convention and agreed as follows:
In this Convention the stated below terms have the following value:
1) "consular establishment" means any consulate general, consulate, vice-consulate or the consular agency;
2) "the consular district" means the area allocated to consular establishment for accomplishment of consular functions;
3) "the head of consular establishment" means person, it is entrusted to them to be effective in this quality;
4) "the consular official" means any person, including the head of consular establishment to whom accomplishment of consular functions is entrusted in this quality;
5) "the consular employee" means any person which is carrying out administrative or technical obligations in consular establishment;
6) "the worker of service personnel" means any person which is carrying out obligations on servicing of consular establishment;
"Employees of consular establishment" means 7) consular officials, consular employees and workers of service personnel;
8) "family member" means the wife (husband), children, parents of the employee of consular establishment, and also other persons who live with it and are in its dependence;
9) "citizen" means any physical person who is citizen of the represented state or state of stay according to the legislation of these states;
10) "consular rooms" means the buildings used only for consular establishment or parts of buildings and the parcel of land servicing this building or parts of buildings, coma the property right to them belonged;
11) "consular archives" include all papers, documents, correspondence, books, movies, technical means of accumulating, storage and use of information, registers of consular establishment together with the codes and codes, card-indexes and any furnishings intended for ensuring their safety or storage;
12) "aircraft" means any civil aircraft which has the right to use identification marks of the represented state.
1. The consular establishment can be open in the territory of the state of stay only with the consent of this state.
2. The location of consular establishment, its class, the consular district, and also any changes are in this respect determined only by agreement between the represented state and the state of stay.
1. For appointment of the head of consular establishment the represented state shall receive prior consent of the state of stay. If the state of stay does not agree to it, it shall not report motives of the decision.
2. The represented state transfers to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the state of stay the consular patent or the notification on appointment of the head of consular establishment.
3. After submission of the consular patent the state of stay in perhaps short time issues to the head of consular establishment exequatur.
4. The head of consular establishment can start execution of the obligations after the state of stay issues it exequatur.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.