of January 10, 2012 No. 255-IV
This Code determines legal, economic and organizational basis of activities of aircraft in requirements satisfaction of legal entities and physical persons, and also other activities for use of airspace of Turkmenistan and to ensuring its safety, defense and protection of interests of the state, aviation safety of air vehicles, aviation and ecological safety.
1. Turkmenistan has complete and exclusive sovereignty concerning the airspace which is constituent of the territory of Turkmenistan.
2. Airspace of Turkmenistan is understood as airspace over the territory of Turkmenistan, including airspace over inland waters and territorial sea.
1. The air legislation of Turkmenistan is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of of this Code and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
2. If the international treaty of Turkmenistan establishes other rules than provided by this Code, then rules of the international treaty are applied.
The relations arising in connection with use of airspace of Turkmenistan and activities of its users are regulated by this Code, Regulations on use of airspace of Turkmenistan, Rules of flights in airspace of Turkmenistan, other regulations approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, and also accepted in accordance with the established procedure by the State aviation rules and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Operation of the Air code of Turkmenistan extends to all airspace users of Turkmenistan in the part concerning them both in the territory of Turkmenistan, and beyond its limits if other is not provided by the laws of adoptive state.
1. The aircraft of Turkmenistan is subdivided into the state and civil, including general aviation.
2. The military aviation, air vehicles and aviation means used in bodies of homeland security, internal affairs, boundary, customs services or which are according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan under authority of other state bodies belong to the state aircraft. The state aircraft is used for the purpose of defense, safety control and law and order, protection of interests of the state.
3. The aircraft used for accomplishment of airborne transportations and aerial works in the public purposes treats civil aviation.
4. The aircraft used by legal entities or physical persons for satisfaction of own requirements according to the rules and regulations identified for it treats general aviation.
5. The aircraft of Turkmenistan, irrespective of accessory, can be used for the purpose of rendering urgent medical care, carrying out search and rescue and wreckings including in case of natural disasters.
1. Air vehicles, the airports, airfields, technical means and other property necessary for the organization, accomplishment and flight servicing of air vehicles, can be in state, private and other patterns of ownership.
2. The state aircraft is only in state-owned property.
3. Restrictions for acquisition in property of the means of aircraft, except as specified, provided by regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan cannot be set.
1. Public administration and control in the field of use of airspace is exercised by authorized body - the Ministry of Defence of Turkmenistan according to Regulations on use of airspace of Turkmenistan.
2. Authorized bodies in sphere of activity of civil aviation are the Agency of transport and communications under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and the Turkmenhowayollary Agency subordinated to it.
The authorized body in sphere of activity of civil aviation coordinates work on the specified directions with bodies of civil aviation of other states and the international organizations.
3. Public administration in sphere of activity of the state aircraft is exercised of authorized body in this area the Ministry of Defence of Turkmenistan.
The organization of activities in the field of the state aircraft and operational management by these activities are performed by the authorized bodies of management having in the maintaining divisions of the state aircraft in the Ministry of homeland security of Turkmenistan, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan, the State Border Service of Turkmenistan, the State Customs Service of Turkmenistan.
The state through authorized bodies exercises control in the field of use of airspace and activities of aircraft for the following directions:
1) ensuring defense capability and protection of state interests of Turkmenistan;
2) respect for economic interests of Turkmenistan, timely, complete and high-quality requirements satisfaction of business entities and the population in transportations and aerial works;
3) creation of conditions for effective development of aircraft, expansion of participation of civil aviation in the market of the international airborne transportations;
4) supervision of observance of rules of use and aviation safety of air vehicles;
5) certification, registration and licensing of activities in the field of aircraft;
6) respect for interests of airspace users;
7) protection of the rights of citizens during their servicing by air transportation;
8) coordination of activities of aircraft of different accessory;
9) environmental protection from the harmful effects connected with activities of aircraft.
1. Authorized bodies of management and control in spheres of the state and civil aviation are developed, accepted and publish in necessary cases for use by legal entities and physical persons the State aviation rules of Turkmenistan which determine and regulated:
1) procedure for accomplishment of flights of air vehicles in airspace of Turkmenistan;
2) procedure for the organization and accomplishment of flights of the national, civil air vehicles;
3) procedure for the organization of flight servicing of air vehicles;
4) procedure for the organization and conducting investigation of the aviation events which happened to air vehicles of Turkmenistan, their classification and accounting;
5) certification in the field of the state and civil aviation;
6) procedure for state registration of air vehicles and airfields;
7) procedure for carrying out search and wreckings;
8) accomplishment of standards and standard rates in the field of environmental protection;
9) procedure for presentation and consideration of the claims following from airborne transportations of loads and mailings;
9-1) rules of transportation of passengers, baggage, loads and mail on the international lines;
9-2) rules of transportation of passengers, baggage, loads and mail on internal lines;
9-3) rules of application of rates for airborne transportations of passengers, baggage, loads and mails which are carried out on the international lines and collections of charges for the services connected with transportation, ticket sales and execution of air carriage documents;
9-4) rules of application of rates for airborne transportations of passengers, baggage, loads and mails which are carried out on internal lines and collections of charges for the services connected with transportation, ticket sales and execution of air carriage documents;
9-5) program for facilitation in accomplishment of airborne transportations in Turkmenistan;
10) other relations in the field of use of airspace of Turkmenistan and activities in the field of aircraft provided by this Code.
2. The authorized bodies of management having divisions of the state aircraft in the maintaining within the competence determined by article 7 of this Code adopt the regulatory legal acts regulating the activities of aircraft and its safety corresponding to the State aviation rules of Turkmenistan.
1. The legal entities who are engaged in development, production, repair and operation of aviation engineering and also aeronautical personnel shall receive the certificate (certificate) on compliance of level of technical training of this person to requirements of the corresponding State aviation rules of Turkmenistan.
Certification in the field of aircraft activities of authorized bodies are recognized to the requirements established by the State aviation rules of Turkmenistan the state and civil aviation on confirmation of conformity of subjects to certification.
Certifications are subject:
1) developers and producers of air vehicles and other aviation engineering;
2) air vehicles, aircraft engines, air screws, aircraft and ground aeronautical equipment, aviation exercise machines and other objects;
4) the air enterprises performing and providing airborne transportations of passengers, loads, mails and aerial works;
5) the educational institutions performing training of specialists of appropriate level according to lists of positions of aeronautical personnel;
6) legal entities whose activities are directly connected with safety-of-life function of air vehicles or aviation safety;
7) the companies performing maintenance and repair of aviation engineering.
2. Certification of development and production of aviation engineering in Turkmenistan is performed by the body authorized by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan.
3. The requirements imposed to carrying out certification, established by the State aviation rules of Turkmenistan are obligatory for observance by all legal entities or physical persons.
In case of non-compliance with requirements of the State aviation rules of Turkmenistan according to which the certificate (certificate) was issued its action can be suspended or cancelled by the decision of the authorized body which issued this certificate (certificate).
4. Financing of the costs connected with carrying out certification is performed according to regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
1. Licensing of aviation activities is performed according to the Law of Turkmenistan "About licensing of separate types of activity".
2. The procedure for the issue of licenses for activities specified in part one of this Article, renewal, suspension, renewal, cancellation and cancellation of the license is established by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
3. Financing of costs on licensing is performed according to the legislation of Turkmenistan.
1. The state control of activities in the field of civil aviation regarding safety-of-life function of air vehicles and aviation safety is performed by authorized body in the field of civil aviation and the inspection bodies created by it according to regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
2. For the purpose of conducting inspection of activities in the field of civil aviation inspection bodies have the right of unrestricted access to objects and means of civil aviation.
Requirements of service employees of inspection services imposed in connection with conducting checks are obligatory for execution by legal entities or physical persons.
3. The state control of activities in the field of the state aircraft regarding safety-of-life function of air vehicles is exercised according to the procedure, determined by authorized body in this area and bodies in which there are divisions of the state aircraft.
4. Also other state bodies within the competence according to the legislation of Turkmenistan can exercise the state control of activities of aircraft.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.