of February 1, 2012 No. 73
About length-of-service allowances to workers of science and scientific servicing of the Kyrgyz Republic
Due to the reforming of the salary of workers of science and scientific servicing, for the purpose of settlement of procedure for establishment and payment of length-of-service allowances in the sphere of science the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to finance expenses on payment of length-of-service allowances to workers of science and scientific servicing of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, National academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic to perform explanatory work on application of the Regulations on procedure for establishment and payment of length-of-service allowances to workers of science and scientific servicing of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of social and humanitarian development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. Publish this Resolution in mass media.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 1, 2012 No. 7
1. This Provision determines single procedure for establishment and payment of monthly percentage length-of-service allowances (further - allowances) to employees of research establishments of National academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic and workers of science and the scientific servicing financed according to the Section "Science" by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The length of service is kind of working life. Represents long period of time on accomplishment of certain professional activity, in this case - in system of science and scientific institutions which gives the grounds for charge of the allowance.
3. The allowance is the stimulating payment in wages system, is established for the purpose of fixing of skilled workers and reduction of staff turnover in the sphere of science.
4. The allowance is considered in all cases in case of calculation of average earnings.
5. The length-of-service allowance is established as a percentage of official pay rate depending on length of service in the following sizes:
- from 5 to 10 years - 10 percent;
- from 10 to 15 years - 20 percent;
- over 15 years - 30 percent.
6. Also joins in the length of service granting the right to the allowance:
- operating time in scientific, highest and educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- the time spent for active duty;
- the time spent in additional vacation non-paid on child care before achievement of age by it three years;
- absence periods at work when for the worker the place of employment (position) and the average salary according to the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic remains.
7. Change of the size of the allowance is made from the date of appearance at work if the worker has right to appointment or change of the size of the allowance occurred during the period:
- stay in annual paid or additional vacation;
- temporary disability;
- stays on leave non-paid.
8. The allowance is established to official pay rate on principle place of employment without all types of allowances and surcharges.
9. The allowance is paid along with the salary.
10. The length of service for payment of allowances is determined by the commission on establishment of working life.
11. Shall be part of the commission: head of the organization, deputy manager, representatives of personnel and legal services and representatives of committee of labor union of the organization or other representative body of employees of the organization.
12. The structure of the commission affirms the order of the head of the organization.
13. The basis for determination of length of service is the service record. In the absence of the service record and in case in the service record there is no necessary record or inexact records about the work periods contain, in confirmation of length of service references, statements from orders, the personal accounts containing data on the work periods are accepted.
14. The decision of the commission on establishment of the allowance is drawn up by the protocol.
15. Statements from the decision of the commission prepare in duplicate and are transferred: in accounts department - for charge of the allowance and in personnel department - for attaching to the personal record of the worker.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.