The agreement between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the principles of collection of the excise tax during the exporting and commodity import
of June 11, 1997
The government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the hereinafter referred to as Contracting Parties, aiming at development of trade and economic cooperation between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Kazakhstan on the basis of equality and mutual advantage, being guided by the commonly accepted regulations and rules of international trade, agreed as follows:
1. One Contracting Party will not assess with the excise tax the goods exported to other Contracting Party.
2. It is excluded by the Protocol of November 2, 2000
1. The goods imported on the territory of one Contracting Party exported from the territory of other Contracting Party are assessed with the excise tax in the country of the importer according to its legislation.
Collection of the excise tax is performed by customs authorities in case of commodity import on customs area of the Agreeing import Party.
2. The excise tax on imported goods is levied according to the legislation of Contracting Parties.
For the purpose of application of provisions of this agreement and ensuring completeness of collection of the excise tax in case of commodity import, and also in order to avoid pseudo-export, competent authorities of Contracting Parties will be developed and will enact the mechanism of control of movement of goods through customs borders of the states of Contracting Parties and payment of the excise tax.
1. For the purpose of this agreement Contracting Parties will take coordinated actions for control and exchange of information during the exporting and commodity import.
2. All disputes and disagreements between Contracting Parties concerning interpretation or application of provisions of this agreement will be permitted by consultations and negotiations between Contracting Parties.
By mutual consent of Contracting Parties changes and additions which are drawn up by separate Protocols can be made to this agreement and are integral parts of this agreement.
1. This agreement becomes effective from the date of exchange of diplomatic notes accomplishment by Contracting Parties of all interstate procedures necessary according to their national legal system for entry into force of this agreement, and will remain in force before the expiration of twelve months from date when one of Contracting Parties directs the written notice of intention to stop its action.
2. This agreement will be applied only to goods delivered after its entry into force.
3. It is excluded by the Protocol of November 2, 2000
It is made in the city of Almaty on June 11, 1997 in 2 authentic copies, everyone in the Kyrgyz, Kazakh and Russian languages, and each text is equally authoritative.
In case of disagreements between contracting parties in the text of this agreement in the Kyrgyz and Kazakh languages, the text in Russian is assumed as a basis.
For the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.