of December 5, 2011 No. 1464
About approval of Rules of rendering the stationary help
According to Item 3 of article 47 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of rendering the stationary help.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 5, 2011 No. 1464
1. These rules of rendering the stationary help (further - Rules) establish procedure for its rendering health care by the organizations giving stationary help (further - hospitals), irrespective of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the stationary help - form of provision of qualified, specialized and highly specialized medical care with the round-the-clock medical observation;
2) the portal of Bureau of hospitalization - single system of electronic registration, accounting, processing and storage of the directions of patients for planned hospitalization in hospital within the guaranteed amount of free medical care (further - GOBMP).
3. The organizations giving stationary help provide treatment and observation in the round-the-clock regime of the patients needing delivery of health care of planned, emergency nature, except for hospitals of specialized and medico-social profile.
4. Indications for hospitalization in hospital is need of rendering qualified, specialized and highly specialized medical care with the round-the-clock medical observation.
5. Hospitalization of the patient in hospital within GOBMP is performed:
1) in the direction of specialists of primary health care (further - PHC) or the medical organization within the planned quantity of cases of hospitalization (limiting amounts) determined by authorized body in the field of health care (further - authorized body);
2) according to the emergency indications regardless of direction availability.
6. In case of planned hospitalization of the patient in hospital within GOBMP the PHC organization:
1) conducts kliniko-diagnostic, laboratory, tool and radiological researches, consultations of profile specialists, necessary for treatment of the patient (further - researches);
2) is drawn up by the direction on hospitalization in hospital with indication of results of the conducted researches. Effective period of analyses (general blood test, the general analysis of urine, the biochemical analysis, bacterial crops) shall not exceed 10 calendar days;
3) informs the patient on date of hospitalization in hospital.
7. Planned hospitalization of the patient in hospital is performed taking into account the patient's right to the free choice of the medical organization giving stationary help within GOBMP and performed through the Portal of Bureau of hospitalization.
8. Planned hospitalization in hospital is performed not later than 30 minutes from the moment of the appeal of the patient to reception of hospital.
9. Repeated implementation in hospital of the researches conducted in the PHC organization is carried out according to the indications proved in the medical record of the inpatient - form 003/at, approved by authorized body (further - the medical record), and for the purpose of dynamic assessment according to protocols of diagnostics and treatment.
10. In case of emergency the patient is brought in hospital by hospital motor transport of the medical organization, station (department) of emergency medical service and sanitary aircraft accompanied by the health worker or in self-address cases. In some cases, patients are brought in hospital by the staff of law-enforcement bodies or citizens.
11. In reception of hospital the round-the-clock acceptance and registration of patients for receipt of the emergency and planned medical care is performed.
12. When rendering the emergency medical care in reception of hospital:
1) inspection by the profile specialist not later than 10 minutes from the moment of receipt is performed, in case of life-endangering conditions - without delay;
2) by results of survey decision making about hospitalization of the patient or treatment in out-patient or hospital-replacing conditions with information transfer in the PHC organization for the place of attachment is performed;
3) recommendations for treatment in out-patient and polyclinic conditions are issued to the patients who are not needing hospitalization;
13. In case of hospitalization of the patient in hospital:
1) the medical record with leaf of appointments is drawn up;
2) in the medical record the general condition of the patient registers, in detail and consistently claims, the anamnesis of disease and life, data of objective research, the revealed pathology, clinical assessment of the executed laboratory and functional researches, the preliminary diagnosis, diagnostic and medical actions register, the written consent of the patient to carrying out necessary (taking into account this condition of the patient) medical and diagnostic actions is introduced.
14. In case of detection of signs of alcoholic, drug or toxic intoxication of the patient during the request for medical care in hospital, the health worker the mark in the medical record becomes about it.
15. In cases when final diagnosis requires dynamic observation, the patient is in diagnostic chamber of reception of hospital till two o'clock. For this period the complete amount of urgent medical and diagnostic actions is made.
16. In case of receipt data on regulations of the medical organization, on data (surname, name, middle name) and the professional status of health workers who will render medical services are represented to the patient to hospital.
17. Medical care is provided after receipt of written voluntary consent of the patient or his legal representative.
18. The patient or his legal representative has the right to refuse medical care, except as specified, stipulated in Article 94 Codes of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system". The refusal of medical care with indication of possible consequences is drawn up by entry in medical documents and signed by the patient or his legal representative, and also the health worker.
19. In case of refusal of legal representatives of minor or incapacitated person of the medical care necessary for rescuing of life of specified persons, the medical organization has the right to address to guardianship and custody body and (or) to court for protection of their interests.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.