of January 18, 2012 No. 545-IV ZRK
About TV and radio broadcasting
This Law governs the public relations in the field of TV and radio broadcasting, the rights and obligations of subjects of TV and radio broadcasting.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the subscriber – the physical person or legal entity which signed the contract for receipt of services of TV and radio broadcasting with the operator of TV and radio broadcasting;
1-1) children's TV programs - the TV program intended for children aged up to 12 years, having plot, characteristic of this age group;
1-2) educational TV programs - TV program intended for a wide range of persons which content is directed to training of the TV viewer in system of specific knowledge in this or that field of science, culture, production, art and social life;
1-3) distributors of individual satellite and radio intakes - the physical person or legal entity distributing maps of conditional access to services of operators of TV and radio broadcasting, the equipment intended for individual acceptance TV, radio signal of the operators of TV and radio broadcasting having the license in the field of TV and radio broadcasting and having own satellite systems of broadcasting to the territories of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the individual satellite and radio intake – the equipment (the receiving equipment for television communication) intended for individual acceptance TV, radio signal;
3) multichannel transfer of soundtrack – the transfer of two and more soundtracks in TV program giving to the subscriber opportunity of the choice of language of viewing;
3-1) religious TV program - TV program directed to informing and increase in literacy of the population concerning the religious sphere;
4) TV, radio channel of open entry – TV, the radio channel extended by means of digital on-air and satellite TV and radio broadcasting for the unrestricted group of people without collection of payment for the viewing right;
5) multichannel broadcasting – the telecommunication system intended for distribution of packets TV, radio channels;
5-1) public technical service - the republican state company on the right of economic maintaining created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) obligatory TV, radio channel – TV, the radio channel incoming the corresponding list approved by authorized body obligatory for distribution by means of multichannel broadcasting in all territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
7) domestic TV, radio channel – the mass media representing set TV, radio programs and audiovisual works, plots and materials created by broadcasting companies of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to broadcasting schedule for the subsequent broadcasting and (or) relaying;
8) domestic TV, radio programs – TV, the radio programs created TV, the radio companies or physical persons and legal entities registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and performing the activities in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and beyond its limits;
9) relaying - acceptance and simultaneous or in record distribution TV, radio programs, TV, radio channels with use of technical means of telecommunications and in networks of telecommunications;
10) subtitlings – method of distribution of information containing in TV program by means of text duplication of soundtrack of the original of TV program;
11) set-top subscriber box – the separate technical tool intended for acceptance by the subscriber digital TV, radio signal;
11-1) telenewspaper - the electronic complete version of the periodic printing edition distributed in networks of telecommunications by operators of TV and radio broadcasting for the consumer;
12) TV, radio channel – the mass media representing set TV, radio programs and audiovisual works, plots and materials created according to broadcasting schedule for the subsequent broadcasting and (or) relaying;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.