of December 1, 2011 No. 1420
About approval of Rules of provision and use of the dwelling from the state housing stock or the dwelling leased by local executive body in private housing stock
According to article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the housing relations" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 1, 2011 No. 1420
1. These rules of provision and use of the dwelling from the state housing stock or the dwelling leased by local executive body in private housing stock (further - Rules), are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 1997 "About the housing relations" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for provision and use of the dwelling from the state housing stock or the dwelling leased by local executive body in private housing stock.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the state housing stock - the dwellings which are belonging to municipal housing stock, housing stock of the state companies or housing stock of public institutions and being part of republican or municipal property;
2) municipal housing stock - the dwellings which are under authority of local executive bodies, assigned to special public institution on provision of dwellings in use;
2-1) large family - the family incorporating four and more jointly the living minor children, including children who are studying full-time in the organizations of secondary, technical and professional, postsecondary, higher and (or) postgraduate education after achievement of age of majority by them until the termination of the organizations of education (but no more than before achievement of twenty-three-year age);
2-2) rent dwelling without repurchase right - the dwelling provided from municipal housing stock to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in use for a fee without repurchase right;
3) housing stock of the state company - the dwellings which are under authority of the state company;
4) housing stock of public institution - the dwellings which are under authority of public institutions, except for special public institution on provision of dwellings in use;
5) the dwelling – the separate residential unit (the individual apartment house, the apartment, the room in the hostel) intended and used for permanent residence, answering to the established construction, sanitary, environmental, fire protection and other obligatory standards and rules;
6) state-financed organizations - public institutions and the state companies;
7) departmental housing stock - the office dwellings which are on balance of public institutions, intended for provision by the government employee appointed to position according to the procedure of rotation according to the decision of the housing commission for accommodation for execution of job responsibilities without the right of further privatization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.