of November 25, 2011
The government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Russian Federation which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties
being guided by article 4 of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Russian Federation about cooperation in construction in the territory of the Republic of Belarus of nuclear power plant of March 15, 2011
agreed as follows:
1. The Russian side grants to the Belarusian Side the public export loan at the rate to 10 billion US dollars for financing of 90 percent of cost of each contract (contract) between Atomstroyexport private company (Russian Federation) and public institution "Directorate of construction of nuclear power plant" (Republic of Belarus) on delivery of the goods, performance of works and rendering the services delivered, which are carried out and rendered by Atomstroyexport private company for the purpose of construction of 2 power units of nuclear power plant in the territory of the Republic of Belarus (daleecredit).
2. Advance payments constitute 10 percent of cost of each agreement (contract) for delivery of goods, performance of works and rendering services and are performed by the Belarusian Side in US dollars or in Russian rubles for benefit of Atomstroyexport private company.
1. The credit is utilized by the Belarusian Side in 2011-2020.
2. Date of use of the credit date of the rail waybill, bill of lading, air waybill, act of performance of works or other document confirming delivery of goods, performance of works and rendering services and provided by payment conditions of agreements (contracts) signed by Atomstroyexport private company and public institution "Directorate of construction of nuclear power plant" and accepted by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation to financing according to Article 8 of this agreement is considered.
3. The amount of use of the credit corresponds to the amount of the bills which are made out by Atomstroyexport private company to public institution "Directorate of construction of nuclear power plant" for delivery of goods, performance of works and rendering services less the amounts of the advance payments specified in Item 2 of Article 1 of this agreement.
4. When calculating for deliveries of goods, performance of works and rendering services in the credit account the letter of credit form of calculations is used.
Repayment by the Belarusian Credit side begins in 6 months from the date of commissioning of nuclear power plant, but no later than April 1, 2021, and is performed by 30 equal shares each 6 months.
1. For 50 percent of the amount of each used part of the credit percent on annual interest rate 5,23 rate are charged. For other 50 percent of each amount of the used part of the credit percent on rate of LIBOR for 6-month deposits in US dollars increased by margin in the amount of annual interest rate 1,83 are charged.
The rate of LIBOR for 6-month deposits in US dollars is understood as the rate for 6-month deposits in US dollars in the London interbank market as of the first day of the corresponding period of charge of percent published on the LIBOR 01 page by Reuters news agency.
2. Percent on the credit are charged daily since date of use of each credit amount and paid by the Belarusian Side on April 1 and on October 1 every year before date of final repayment of principal debt inclusive.
The last payment in interest payment is made along with the last payment in loan repayment.
3. Percent on the credit are calculated proceeding from the actual number of the days which expired in 360-day year (base 365/360).
1. If any payment in repayment of principal debt and (or) in interest payment is not made at the scheduled time according to Articles 3 and 4 of this agreement, this amount appears overdue (further - overdue debt).
For 50 percent of the amount of overdue debt percent (further - percent on overdue debt) at the rate of 5,23 of annual interest rate increased by margin in the amount of the 2nd annual interest rate are charged.
For other 50 percent of the amount of overdue debt percent on rate of LIBOR for 6-month deposits in US dollars for date of emergence of the overdue debt increased by margin in the amount of 1,83 plus 2 annual interest rates are charged.
Percent on overdue debt are charged from the date of emergence of overdue debt before date of its complete repayment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.