of January 5, 2012 No. 10
About approval of the Regulations on sending out on business of workers of subjects of the Republic of Moldova
For the purpose of regulation of procedure for sending out on business within the territory of the Republic of Moldova and abroad workers of subjects of the Republic of Moldova and compensation for expenses in connection with increase in food prices and rates for the services rendered by hotels, the Government DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on sending out on business of workers of subjects of the Republic of Moldova according to appendix No. 1.
2. Compensation for expenses to the recalled employees of organizations of the budget sphere to perform within the means approved for official journeys.
3. To provide to the ministries, the central administrative authorities, other bodies of the central and local public authority, and also the bodies exercising financial control proper control of the correct expenditure of means for official journeys.
4. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 2.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration
Minister of Finance
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of January 5, 2012 No. 10
Requirements of this provision determine procedure for sending out on business and are applied to all physical persons and legal entities of both public, and private law which perform business activity of non-profit organizations, including public organizations (further - subjects), irrespective of area of their activities, type of property and form of business.
1. In this provision the following concepts are used:
official journey - the direction of the worker according to the order (the order, the decision, the resolution) of the employer for certain term for accomplishment of labor obligations out of permanent place of employment;
daily allowance - daily compensation in national or in foreign currency, provided for compensation of additional expenses of the worker during the business trip on food, various services, including payment of driving through the settlement territory where he was recalled, and other expenses;
limit rate of expenses on hiring of housing (for every day) - the day amount in national or in foreign currency within which the otkomandiruyemy worker shall defray expenses on accommodation, including on payment of obligatory hotel services and expenses on seat booking in hotel;
travel documents - the passport, the ticket or other documents which determine days of the actual stay in business trip.
2. This Provision regulates expenses of subjects of the Republic of Moldova on official journeys of the workers enlisted in their staff list or persons practicing volunteer activities according to the Law on volunteering No. 121 of July 18, 2010 in the territory of the republic and abroad.
3. Office trips of workers within the territory of the Republic of Moldova which permanent job proceeds in transit or has traveling or mobile character, and also performing prospecting and land works in the territories, are not considered as business trip.
4. Requirements of this provision extend to the workers recalled for accomplishment of temporary office orders including:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.