Approved by the Main state inspectorate for phytosanitary quarantine on December 30, 2005 No. 160
The list of the documents necessary for receipt of phytosanitary certificates for export and phytosanitary quarantine import permits (transit)
IT IS APPROVED
Minister of Economy and Trade
Republic of Moldova
No. 05/2-475 of 2.02.2006.
1. For receipt of the phytosanitary certificate for export:
- the statement of physical person or legal entity for receipt of the phytosanitary certificate for export;
- phytosanitary quarantine import permit of the importing country;
- act of phytosanitary examination of the place of shipment of goods;
- certificate of origin of load;
- tax or commodity-transport delivery note on the corresponding load.
Besides, the following documents are in addition necessary for receipt of the phytosanitary certificate for export of seed and landing material:
- license for the right of production and realization of seeds or landing material;
- the quality certificate for seeds and the landing material intended for export;
- the certificate of quarantine examination of quarantine freight granted by quarantine laboratory.
2. For receipt of the phytosanitary quarantine import permit (transit):
- the statement of physical person or legal entity on receipt of the phytosanitary quarantine import permit (transit);
- act of phytosanitary examination of the place of unloading of load.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.