of December 8, 2011 No. 931
About implementation of retail trade
For the purpose of accomplishment of provisions of articles 9 and 26 of the Law on domestic trade No. 231 of September 23, 2010. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 206-209, 681), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1) Special rules of implementation of retail trade according to appendix No. 1;
2) the Nomenclature of trade items of retail trade according to appendix No. 2;
3) Sanitary regulations for trade items of food trade according to appendix No. 3.
2. Recognize invalid the orders of the Government according to appendix No. 4.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Health
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of December 8, 2011 No. 931
1. Special rules of implementation of retail trade (further - Rules) regulate the retail trade performed in the territory of the Republic of Moldova by physical persons and legal entities (further - businessmen), irrespective of their form of business and type of property, establish requirements to their activities, and also determine typology of trade items.
2. Type definition, classification and specialization of trade and retail units and establishment of requirements to them are made according to appendices No. 2 and 3 to this resolution.
3. The operating mode of trade item is set by the businessman in coordination with bodies of local public authority, it is specified in permission to activities and is established in case of entrance to trade item on well surveyed place outside.
4. Trade items are equipped according to requirements of the laws and regulations for labor protection, health and to environment protection, fire safety, storage, conversion and sales of products.
5. In case of entrance to trade item the sign on which the complete name and type of trade item according to the notification submitted to body of local public authority, accessory (the economic agent), the address of trade item is specified in state language is without fail established. Use of other names not characteristic of types of the trade items specified in these rules is not allowed.
6. On the information panel established in a visible place in trade floor are represented the statement from these rules and the Complaint book. Claims and proposals of buyers are included in the Complaint book which is issued by territorial authorities of statistics, proshnurovyvatsya and certified by seal and the signature of the representative of body of local public authority.
7. Buyers are serviced by trade items in the established hours of their work. The termination of access for buyers to trade floor in connection with approach of lunch break or the termination of the working day is forbidden. In 10 minutes prior to closing workers of trade item warn the buyer that the trade item is closed and customer service will be stopped. The trade item stops to work in strict accordance with the schedule of work, however all buyers who are in trade floor are serviced in accordance with the established procedure.
8. Closing of trade item for repair work (re-equipment) is performed with the preliminary notification letter of the bodies of local public authority which accepted the notification on the beginning of trading activity. If trade items perform trading activity on industrial enterprises, in organizations and the organizations, then their closing will be approved also with administration of data of the companies and organizations.
On repair (re-equipment) or on its work in the special mode in days of official holidays or in days, after official holidays, buyers are informed on closing of trade item by posting of the announcement in a visible place at least, than in 5 days prior to the provided date.
The retail trade items trading food products cannot be closed more than two days in a row, except for objective cases of not functioning.
9. In show-window of trade item only samples of the goods which are available on sale are hung out. At the request of buyers, samples of goods from show-window are released on condition of expenditure of inventories, except for decorative items, goods which are designated by the specifying "Is Not on Sale".
10. Trade items perform acceptance of goods by quantity and quality according to provisions of agreements on delivery of goods and the Order of the Government No. 1068 of October 20, 2000. "About approval of the Regulations on goods acceptance by quantity and quality in the Republic of Moldova" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2000, Art. No. 137-138, 1174).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.