of November 30, 2011 No. 1242
About approval of the Standard instruction on clerical work in the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local executive bodies
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Standard instruction on clerical work in the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local executive bodies (further - the Instruction) which is applied.
2. To the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local executive bodies to develop according to the Instruction and to approve in three-months time in coordination with the public archival institutions own instructions on clerical work and standard instructions on clerical work for the companies, organizations, the organizations, uniform in nature of activities, relating to the sphere of their management.
3. Recommend to local government bodies to develop and approve own instructions on clerical work according to the Instruction.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 30 in 2011 No. 1242
1. This Instruction establishes general provisions concerning functioning of structural divisions on clerical work in the central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local executive bodies (further - organizations), requirements to documentation of management information and the organization of work with documents in organizations irrespective of method of fixing and reproduction of information containing in documents including their preparation, registration, accounting and control over the implementation.
2. The procedure for the organization of electronic document management using the digital signature, works with electronic documents and documentation of management activity electronically, implementation of clerical work is determined by the documents containing information with limited access, implementation of clerical work according to addresses of citizens, requests for information by separate regulatory legal acts and cannot be regulated by this Instruction.
3. Organizations will organize clerical work based on own instructions on clerical work (further - instructions of organizations) which are developed based on this Instruction, and also regulations and national standards on organizational and administrative documentation (further - regulations and national standards).
The list of documents which passing in organization is transferred to electronic form except the documents containing information with limited access, the addresses of citizens, requests for information and electronic documents in the cases established by the law cannot be applied as originals, affirms the order (order) of the head.
Simultaneous passing of the same document in electronic and paper form is not allowed.
4. Responsibility for the organization of clerical work in organizations is born by their heads.
For content, quality of training and registration up to standard documents which are developed on accomplishment of the tasks determined in the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine accepted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Prime Minister of Ukraine, acts of the Supreme Council of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea central and local executive bodies (further - acts of public authorities, authorities of the Autonomous Republic, the Crimea and orders of management officials), and also replies to the requests and the address of People's Deputies of Ukraine and deputies of local councils, correspondence of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Administration of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (further - requests, addresses, and also correspondence of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Administration of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine), coordination of projects, regulatory legal acts deputy managers of organization according to distribution of functional obligations answer.
For content, quality of training and execution up to standard of other documents, and also the organization of clerical work and document storage in structural divisions of organization their heads answer.
5. The organization of clerical work in organizations is assigned to their structural divisions (departments, managements, departments, sectors) of clerical work (documentary providing), general departments, offices and so forth (further - service of clerical work).
6. The main objective of service of clerical work is establishment in organization of single procedure for documentation of management information and work with documents using the modern automated systems, methodical management and control of observance of established procedure of work with documents in structural divisions of organization. Service of clerical work according to the tasks assigned to it:
develops the instruction of organization on clerical work and the nomenclature of cases of organization;
performs registration and records documents;
will organize document flow, forming of cases, their storage and preparation for transfer to archival division or person responsible for maintaining archive of organization (further - archive of organization);
provides introduction and controls observance by structural divisions of organization of requirements of instructions of organizations, regulations and national standards;
takes measures to reduction of amount of office correspondence in organization and at the companies, in organizations, the organizations relating to the sphere of its management;
performs regularly clerical work conditions in structural divisions of organization, and also at the companies, in organizations, the organizations relating to the sphere of its management;
takes part in implementation and use of information and telecommunication system of clerical work in organization;
exercises control of timely consideration and passing of documents in organization;
provides observance of single requirements concerning preparation of documents and the organization of work with them in the conditions of electronic document management;
carries out information analysis about document flow, necessary for acceptance of management decisions;
will organize preserving documentary fund of organization and use of it;
initiates and takes part in the organization of advanced training of employees of organization for clerical work;
certifies official stamp the documents signed by management of organization.
7. Preparation of standard instructions on clerical work, standard (approximate) nomenclatures of cases for the companies, organizations, the organizations, uniform in nature of activities, relating to the sphere of their management, departmental (industry) lists of documents with indication of storage durations and coordination of such documents with the central executive body in the sphere of archiving and clerical work is assigned to services of clerical work of the central executive bodies.
8. The organization of clerical work in structural divisions of organizations is assigned to person who is specially designated for this purpose.
9. Documentation of management information consists in creation of documents in which information on managerial actions is fixed with observance of statutory rules.
10. The right to creation, signing, coordination, document approval is determined by acts of the legislation, provisions (charters) of organizations, regulations on structural divisions and job descriptions.
11. In organizations set of the documents provided by the nomenclature of the cases necessary and sufficient for documentation of information on their activities is determined.
On the questions which are of mutual interest and being within the competence of various organizations joint documents can be created.
12. The choice of the document type intended for documentation of management information (the order, the resolution, the decision, the protocol and so forth) make a reservation legal status of organization, competence of the official and procedure for acceptance of management decision (based on one-man management or collective nature).
13. The document shall correspond to provisions of acts of public authorities, authorities of the Autonomous Republic, the Crimea and to go for accomplishment by organization of the tasks and functions assigned to it.
14. Classes of managerial documentation are determined according to the State qualifier of managerial documentation (further - GKUD).
One of classes of the managerial documentation providing the organization of management processes is organizational and administrative documentation. Details of organizational and administrative documentation and procedure for their arrangement are determined by GSTU 4163-2003 "The unified system of organizational and administrative documentation. Requirements to document creation" (further - GSTU 4163-2003).
15. The document shall contain details, obligatory for its certain type, which are placed in accordance with the established procedure, namely: the name of organization - the author of the document, the name of document type (except letters), date, registration index of the document, the title to the text, the text, the signature.
During preparation and document creation not only obligatory, and also other details can be applied if it corresponds to document purpose or method of its study.
16. For the purpose of increase in efficiency and efficiency of the organization of work with documents documents, identical on content, can be unified by development of pattern texts which join in the collection (album) of the unified (standard) document forms of organization.
17. Organizations perform clerical work in state language. Documents are constituted in state language, except cases, stipulated by the legislation about languages in Ukraine.
Documents which are sent to foreign addressees are drawn up in Ukrainian or language of the state addressee, or in one of languages of the international communication.
18. Document creation which are made by means of the printing means is performed according to the requirements specified in appendix 1.
Separate internal documents (statements, explanatory and reports and so forth) which authors are official and other physical persons, it is allowed to draw up by hand-written method.
Forms of documents
19. Organizational and administrative documents are processed on forms which are made according to requirements of this Instruction.
For production of forms sheets of paper of the A4 format (210 x 297 millimeters) and A5 (210 x 148 millimeters) are used.
It is authorized to use forms of the A3 format (297 x 420 millimeters) - for document creation in the form of tables and A6 (105 x 148 millimeters) - for resolutions (orders).
Forms of documents shall have such fields (millimeters):
30 - left;
10 - right;
20 - upper and lower.
Forms of each type are made on the basis of angular or longitudinal placement of details. Details of the title are placed aligned (the beginning and the end of every line of detail are equidistant from borders of zone of arrangement of details) or flag (every line of detail begins from the left border of zone of arrangement of details) by method.
the general form for creation of different types of documents (without specifying in the form of the name of document type) (appendix 2);
forms for letters (appendices 3 and 4);
the form of specific document type (with indication of on the form of the name of document type) (appendix 5).
Production of forms of specific document types is allowed if their quantity exceeds 200 units a year.
21. Organizations develop forms of documents of structural divisions or forms of documents of the official in that case when the division manager or the official have the right to sign documents within their powers specified in Item 52 of this Instruction.
22. Organizations which correspond with permanent foreign correspondents can make forms which details are specified in two languages: at the left - in Ukrainian, on the right - on foreign. The State Emblem of Ukraine and the Coat of arms of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea on such forms are put down in the center of the upper field. The forms containing the details stated in foreign language are not recommended to be used within Ukraine.
23. Forms of documents shall be made by typographical method on high-quality white paper paints of saturated flowers.
During creation (passing) in organization of documents electronically forms can be made by means of the computer equipment black-and-white or color and are in case of need printed.
24. Types of forms which are used in organization and procedure for their accounting, are determined by the instruction of organization.
The numbered forms in paper form are subject to obligatory accounting.
Sequence numbers are put down by numerator, printing or otherwise on the lower field of reverse side of the form or on the left field of the face of the form.
The decision on need of accounting of the forms made by organization by means of the computer equipment is accepted by the head of organization. Persons who are personally responsible for accounting, storage and use of forms are determined by the head of organization about what the administrative document is published.
25. Some internal documents (statements of workers, reports, references and so forth) and documents which are created on behalf of several organizations are drawn up not on forms.
Registration of details of documents
26. During preparation of organizational and administrative documents employees of organizations draw up them taking into account requirements of GSTU 4163-2003.
Image of the State Emblem of Ukraine
27. The image of the State Emblem of Ukraine is placed on forms of documents according to the resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of February 19, 1992 No. 2137-XII "About the State Emblem of Ukraine", the Coat of arms of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea - according to regulatory legal acts of the Supreme Council of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
The image of the State Emblem of Ukraine, the Coat of arms of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea is placed on the upper field of the form with angular arrangement of details over the middle of the name of organization, and on forms with longitudinal arrangement of details - in the center of the upper field. Image size: height is 17 millimeters, width - 12 millimeters.
28. The code of organization is put down according to the Unified state register of the companies and organizations of Ukraine (EGRPOU).
On forms for letters the specified code is placed after the detail "Help Data on Organization".
29. The document form code (in the presence) is placed according to GKUD above the name of document type.
The decision concerning need of fixation of code of the document form is made by the head of organization separately concerning each document type.
Name of organization
30. The name of organization - the author of the document shall correspond to the name specified in regulations (charter) on it. The abbreviated name of organization is used in case it is officially fixed in the specified documents. The abbreviated name is placed (in brackets or without them) is lower complete separately in the center of the document.
The name of organization of the highest level is specified in a short form, and in case of lack officially of certain reducing - completely. On forms of the organization having double or threefold subordination names of all organizations of the highest level are specified.
On the form of organization which is at the same time subordinated to local public administration and the ministry (other central executive body) only the name of the state administration is placed.
The name of branch, territorial department, structural division of organization, is specified when they are authors of the document, and is placed below the name of organization.
Help data on organization
31. Help data on organization contain: postal address, phone numbers, telefaxes, telex, bank accounts, e-mail address and so forth. Help data are placed below the name of organization or structural division.
Details of the postal address are specified in such sequence - the name of the street, house number, the name of the settlement, area, area, the postal index.
Name of document type
32. The name of document type (the order, the decision, the report and so forth) is specified on the general form by printing or typewritten method and shall correspond to the names provided by GKUD.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.