of November 23, 2011 No. 1210
About increase in level of social protection of the citizens injured with the Chernobyl catastrophic crash
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for pension accrual to persons injured with the Chernobyl catastrophic crash which is applied.
2. To provide to the pension fund of Ukraine implementation of pension recalculation, appointed to persons injured with the Chernobyl catastrophic crash, before entry into force of this resolution, on materials of pension cases.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of emergency situations optimization of system of conducting examination concerning establishment of causal relationship of diseases with action of ionizing radiation and other harmful factors which resulted from the Chernobyl catastrophic crash by liquidation of the regional (city) ad medical and advisory hoc commissions and reducing number of interdepartmental commissions of experts to three and children's ad medical and advisory hoc commissions to two and to approve procedure for participation of All-Ukrainian public organization of disabled people "the Union Chernobyl of Ukraine" during consideration of question concerning establishment of causal relationship of diseases with action of ionizing radiation and other harmful factors which resulted from the Chernobyl catastrophic crash.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 23, 2011, No. 1210
1. This Procedure determines the pension accrual mechanism by the disability which was caused mutilation or disease, and pensions in connection with loss of the supporter as a result of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash according to Articles 54, 57 and 59 Laws of Ukraine "About the status and social protection of the citizens who were injured owing to the Chernobyl catastrophic crash" (further - pensions). Pensions at the request of persons can be granted proceeding from the salary received for work in exclusion zone in 1986-1990 in the amount of compensation of the actual losses.
2. The salary for pension accrual is considered for any 12 months in a row such work.
3. In case when person worked in exclusion zone:
1) from the date of accident at least 12 months in a row, at his desire pension can be charged proceeding from the salary for any complete calendar month of work in the specified zone;
2) on the industrial platform of the Chernobyl NPP at least 12 months during the period from April 26, 1986 to August 1, 1987, at his desire pension can be charged proceeding from the salary for any complete calendar month of work in exclusion zone. If such person was removed from zone of the Chernobyl NPP on medical indicators in connection with reradiation, at his desire pension can be charged proceeding from the salary for any complete calendar month of work on the industrial platform of the Chernobyl NPP;
3) less than 12 months in a row, pension are charged proceeding from the salary for complete calendar months in a row in exclusion zone;
4) is less than calendar month in 1986-1990, at his desire pension can be charged proceeding from the salary received for work in exclusion zone for everything actually worked time in one of incomplete calendar months of work within these years, without addition of wages amount for the period of work outside exclusion zone. In that case the salary for everything actually worked time is divided into number of the fulfilled days, and the received amount is multiplied by 25,4. If days of work had for the weekend and holidays, payroll calculation is carried out in the same procedure, as well as for work in the working days, and the surcharge for days off and holidays added for actually worked time taking into account the established frequency rate increases to the amount of accrued payroll;
5) less than a month also ached beam disease, pension is charged according to article 57 of the Law of Ukraine "About the status and social protection of the citizens injured with the Chernobyl catastrophic crash".
4. If work was carried out by log method, determination of duration of work in exclusion zone and the salary for pension accrual is performed proceeding from the fact that one complete watch (at least 14 working days in a row) is considered complete month.
5. In case when the number of the fulfilled days in incomplete calendar month of work of more 25,4, pension is charged proceeding from the salary for actually worked time.
6. In all cases the award provided by the subitem 3 of Item 1 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of USSR, Ukrprofsoveta of June 10, 1986 No. 207-7 (no more than 400 karbovanets a month) which was determined by payment terms works for persons who were directly taking part in the works connected with mitigation of consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash and prevention of pollution of the surrounding environment after the carried-out calculation increases to the amount of the added earnings.
7. Pensions of the persons liable for call-up called on military charges who were taking part in mitigation of consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash and working in exclusion zone in 1986-1990 are appointed proceeding from the salary which they received on principle place of employment, taking into account actually worked time in exclusion zone, nature of the performed work, the place and duration of the working day (irrespective of the period of carrying out calculation of compensation under condition if such calculation is carried out based on source documents about place of employment and duration of the working day according to total frequency rate of the compensation established during the corresponding periods on danger zones: in III zone - 5, II - 4, I - 3). At the same time in all cases the salary for pension calculation shall not be below actually received amount of the specified period.
8. In all cases the size of the average monthly salary for pension accrual for work in exclusion zone in 1986-1990 cannot exceed 3 thousand karbovanets.
9. The disability pension which was caused mutilation or disease as a result of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash for persons from among participants of recovery from the accident on the Chernobyl NPP and pension in connection with loss of the supporter from among participants of recovery from the accident on the Chernobyl NPP are determined by formula
П - pension size;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.