of November 23, 2011 No. 1063/2011
About the National commission on securities and the stock market
In pursuance of the Law of Ukraine "About state regulation of the security market in Ukraine" I decide:
1. Form the National commission on securities and the stock market.
2. Approve Regulations on the National commission on securities and the stock market it (is applied).
President of Ukraine
Approved by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of November 23, 2011 No. 1063/2011
1. The national commission on securities and the stock market (NKTsBFR) is the state collegiate organ subordinated to the President of Ukraine accountable to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
NKTsBFR performs state regulation of the security market.
2. NKTsBFR in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts and orders of the President of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and other acts of the legislation, and also this Provision.
3. The main objectives of NKTsBFR is:
1) forming and ensuring realization of single state policy concerning development and functioning of the security market and derivative (derivatives) in Ukraine, assistance of adaptation of the national security market to international standards;
2) coordination of activities of state bodies concerning functioning in Ukraine of the security market and derivative (derivatives);
3) implementation of state regulation and control of issue and security circulation and derivative (derivatives) in the territory of Ukraine;
4) protection of the rights of investors by implementation of actions for prevention and the termination of violations of the law in the security market and legislations on joint-stock companies, application of sanctions for violation of the law within the powers;
5) assistance to market development of securities and derivative (derivatives);
6) generalization of practice of application of the legislation of Ukraine concerning issue (release) and security circulation in Ukraine, development of offers concerning its enhancement;
7) implementation of state regulation and control in the sphere of general investment;
8) implementation within competence of state regulation and control of the sphere of accumulative provision of pensions;
9) implementation within competence of state regulation and supervision of the sphere of prevention and counteraction of legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way or to terrorism financing;
10) implementation within competence of actions for prevention and anti-corruption;
11) implementation within the powers determined by the legislation supervision on the consolidated and subconsolidated basis of non-bank financial groups and their subgroups.
4. NKTsBFR according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) develops development programs of the stock market which affirm the President of Ukraine;
2) takes part in development and submits in accordance with the established procedure for consideration drafts of the acts of the legislation regulating question of development of the stock market and corporate management;
3) signs in the procedure established by the legislation the international contracts and other agreements with relevant organs of other states concerning cooperation in the sphere of regulation of the security market;
4) is performed by international cooperation with the relevant organs and non-governmental organizations of foreign states and the international organizations regarding experience exchange and information connected with regulation of the stock market and corporate management;
5) takes part in forming of the Program of activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and provides its realization according to the competence;
6) takes part in project development of the law on the Government budget of Ukraine;
7) will be organized by carrying out scientific research concerning functioning of the stock market in Ukraine;
8) informs the public on the activities and condition of market development of securities;
Establishes 9) according to the law of feature of procedure for reorganization and liquidation of professional participants of the security market (except for banks);
10) establishes criteria of professional activity in the security market;
11) is established by procedure of professional activity in the security market by foreign legal entities and the companies with foreign investments;
12) cooperates with the National Bank of Ukraine and the National commission performing state regulation in the sphere of the markets of financial services concerning implementation of state regulation of these markets;
Timely reports 13) with use of means of communication which allow to fix information, in the National Bank of Ukraine and the National commission performing state regulation in the sphere of the markets of the financial services, on any observations and conclusions necessary for accomplishment assigned to these bodies of obligations;
14) holds for the purpose of cooperation and coordination of activities concerning implementation of state regulation of the markets of financial services to the terms established by the law the operational meetings with the assistance of the National Bank of Ukraine and the National commission performing state regulation in the sphere of the markets of financial services or participates in such meetings which are held by the specified bodies; by results of the operational meetings constitutes the relevant protocols and/or signs interservice agreements;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.