of July 1, 2011 No. 195
About approval of the regulatory legal acts directed to further enhancement of procedure for survey of citizens, establishments of disability and extent of loss of professional working capacity by medical labor commissions of experts
In pursuance of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 7, 2011 No. 107 "About approval of the regulatory legal acts necessary for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the state provision of pensions of citizens" and the Labor code of the Republic of Uzbekistan" and for the purpose of further enhancement of procedure for survey of citizens, the Cabinet of Ministers decides establishments of disability and extent of loss of professional working capacity by medical labor commissions of experts:
Regulations on procedure for survey of citizens in medical labor commissions of experts according to appendix No. 1;
2. Approve the List of the main invalidiziruyushchy diseases and criteria of establishment of disability in case of these diseases according to appendix No. 3.
Grant the right to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make changes and additions to the List of the main invalidiziruyushchy diseases and criteria of establishment of disability in case of these diseases.
3. Make changes to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
4. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution in a month.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 1, 2011 No. 195
1. This Provision determines procedure for survey of citizens and establishment of disability, and also extent of loss of professional working capacity owing to labor mutilation or occupational disease medical labor commissions of experts (further - VTEK).
2. Survey of citizens in VTEK is performed for the purpose of:
determinations of condition of restriction of activity, working capacity, group, reason, time of approach and terms of disability;
determinations of extent of disability working, sustained labor injuries or other damage of health connected with execution by them of labor obligations, and also their needs in additional types of the help;
determinations of measures of medical and social and labor rehabilitation of disabled people taking into account condition of their health and working capacity;
issues of recommendations about employment, training and retraining of disabled people.
3. Survey of citizens is performed:
interdistrict, district (city) VTEK at the place of residence;
specialized VTEK in the place of fixing to treatment and prevention facility (further - MPI) - in the presence at the citizen of separate diseases on profile of this VTEK;
survey of persons, the suspects accused of the making of crimes, the defendants condemned according to the procedure established by the legislation and also of cases when citizens do not agree with the conclusion of specialized, interdistrict and district (city) VTEK.
4. Survey of citizens is based on medical ethics and medical ethics.
5. Survey of citizens in VTEK is performed free of charge.
6. VTEK accept on survey of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and are more senior than the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the age of 16 years, the MPIs having the direction, attached to this VTEK.
In the direction of district (city) departments of the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - department of the Pension fund) with indication of the purpose of survey of VTEK can also accept on survey of persons up to 16 years. Rules of survey by medical labor commissions of experts of handicapped children aged up to 16 years are determined by the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Responsibility for quality of physical examination, timeliness and justification of the direction of patients in VTEK is assigned to the head of MPI.
Persons who specified obviously false data in medical documents which became the basis for the wrong pronouncement of the conclusion of VTEK and also the doctors and experts who issued the false conclusions or determined obviously wrong group of disability are made responsible, established by the legislation.
7. On primary survey are accepted:
it is long ill (except TB patients) faces at which continuous term from the date of approach of temporary disability in case of the same disease constitutes more than 4 months in a row;
persons (except TB patients) at whom the period of temporary disability in case of the same disease proceeded within 6 months with breaks, within 12 months from the date of approach of temporary disability;
TB patients with initially revealed disease at whom the period of temporary disability constitutes at least 10 months from the date of detection of disease, and also the TB patients staying on the registry in TB facilities in case of exacerbation of the main disease - at least 6 months from the date of approach of temporary disability.
Persons having strong indications of disability and also patients with the adverse clinical forecast can be accepted on survey before the expiration of the above-stated terms. The decision on acceptance of these persons on survey is passed by the chairman of VTEK.
8. For carrying out survey in VTEK the passport or other identity document is without fail shown.
For carrying out survey are represented to VTEK:
the direction of MPI, the statement from the clinical record certified by the signature of the attending physician managing department, the chief physician and round stamp of organization (in the presence), the out-patient card;
working - leaf of temporary disability.
In case of establishment of extent of loss of professional working capacity and disability owing to occupational disease for carrying out survey in VTEK the statement from the conclusion of healthcare institution, specially authorized according to the legislation is also submitted.
Persons for the first time sent to VTEK for determination of loss of professional working capacity represent also the act of the accident or other damage of health connected with execution of labor obligations in the established form.
9. In some cases, in case of need of VTEK can request from employers of the conclusion about nature and about working conditions osvidetelstvuyemy which preceded labor mutilation or occupational disease. At the same time untimely representation or non-presentation of the conclusion by the employer cannot be the basis for refusal of survey or prolongation of term of survey.
10. Survey can be carried out:
VTEK at the place of residence or in the place of fixing to MPI or in the direction of the relevant MPI fixed to this VTEK;
at field meetings at home or in hospital - if carrying out survey in the location of VTEK is impossible for the objective reasons and based on the recommendation of MPI.
Survey is carried out to two weeks from the date of adoption of documents in VTEK. In case of disability establishment the beginning of disability acceptance date of documents in VTEK is considered.
11. Survey at meeting of district (city), interdistrict and specialized VTEK is carried out en banc.
12. Survey of persons is carried out by way:
medical examination of person;
studying of the direction in VTEK (form 088/at), statements from the clinical record, the out-patient card, and also other documents based on which the patient is directed to survey.
13. These surveys and the decision of VTEK are brought in the act of survey and the minutes of VTEK which are filled in on the same day, signed by the chairman and members of VTEK and certified by seal.
14. By results of survey of VTEK can take out the following conclusions (further - the conclusion of VTEK):
about establishment of group, the reason and terms of disability;
about extent of loss of professional working capacity;
about the direction in the fixed treatment and prevention facilities, the National center of rehabilitation and prosthetics of disabled people and the regional rehabilitation centers for disabled people for additional inspection and refining of the clinical diagnosis;
about prolongation of leaf of temporary disability due to the need of aftercare osvidetelstvuyemy;
about needs in providing with prosthetic and orthopedic products, wheelchairs and other supportive technical means of rehabilitation;
about the labor recommendation, needs of the disabled person in training or retraining;
about needs in foreign leaving.
15. In case of removal of VTEK of the conclusion about establishment of group, the reason and terms of disability, in day of adoption of this decision:
in leaf of temporary disability of osvidetelstvuyemy the corresponding mark becomes;
the certificate of disability in form according to appendix 1 to this Provision is filled in.
The certificate of disability is the basis for award of pension on disability, in some cases for award of pension on loss of the supporter, for charge of allowances to pensions in the cases provided by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the state provision of pensions of citizens" and also for purpose of benefits to disabled people since the childhood and to the disabled citizens who do not have length of service.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.