of October 26, 2011 No. 1141
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the State register of the corporeal rights to real estate
According to part three of article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "About state registration of the material rights to real estate and their burdenings" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the State register of the corporeal rights to real estate which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 26, 2011, No. 1141
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of functioning of the State register of the rights to real estate (further - the State register is right), its integral archival component and filling of the State register of the rights data on the corporeal rights to real estate, encumbrances of such rights.
2. The terms used in this Procedure have the following value:
1) the address of the real estate unit - the identifier of the real estate unit consisting of the name of administrative and territorial unit (The Autonomous Republic of Crimea, area, Kiev and Sevastopol), the area, the settlement or settlement or village council, the name of object (in the presence), names of the street (the avenue, the boulevard, the area, the lane, etc.), numbers of the real estate unit (the building, structure, construction, etc.), numbers of the case and/or number of separate part of the real estate unit (the apartment, the room, etc.);
2) identification code according to EGRPOU - identification code of the legal entity in the Unified state register of the companies and organizations of Ukraine;
3) the referred to as object - hydrographic, social and economic, natural and reserved or other similar object;
4) the integral archival component of the State register of the rights - the Proprietorship register on real estate, the Unified register of prohibitions of alienation of real estate units and State, the State register of mortgages and in the case provided by the law, data of the State register of lands.
Other terms in this Procedure are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About state registration of the rights to real estate and their encumbrances" other regulatory legal acts adopted according to it.
3. Maintaining the State register of the rights is performed in state language.
4. Maintaining the State register of the rights provides:
1) forming and/or registration of statements in the sphere of state registration of the rights to real estate and their encumbrances (further - state registration of the rights), registration of judgments on prohibition (cancellation of prohibition) of making of registration actions in the database of statements;
2) production of electronic copies of documents, stipulated by the legislation, including electronic copies of judgments on prohibition (cancellation of prohibition) of making of registration actions;
3) document transfer in the sphere of state registration of the rights between subjects of state registration of the rights, their authorized persons and the state registrars of the rights to real estate (further - the state registrar);
4) search of data in the State register of the rights, including in its integral archival component;
5) forming of decisions of the state registrar;
6) opening and in the cases provided by the law, closing of Sections in the State register of the rights, entering into Sections or the special Section of the State register of the rights of data on obtaining, change or the termination of the rights to real estate, encumbrances of such rights;
7) forming of registration number of the real estate unit, registration case electronically;
8) introduction of records about cancellation of state registration of the rights, cancellation of records of the State register of the rights, introduction of data on cancellation of decisions of the state registrar;
9) provision of data from the State register of the rights;
10) information exchange with registers (inventories), and also with the automated information systems, the holder (the manager, the owner, the administrator) which state bodies are;
11) use of dictionaries of unified and state registers which creation and ensuring functioning is within the competence of Ministry of Justice;
12) information exchange with the Single state web portal of electronic services or other information systems based on the agreements on rendering service service signed with the technical administrator of the State register of the rights for filing of applications in the sphere of state registration of the rights electronically, ensuring access to results of provision of administrative services in the sphere of state registration of the rights, receipt of data from the State register of the rights.
13) forming of statistical data on the carried-out registration actions reflecting their quantity characteristic for certain period of time by such registration actions, and their promulgation in the official website of Ministry of Justice. The list of indicators and periods of time on which forming of statistical data is performed is determined by Ministry of Justice.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.