It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On May 25, 2021 No. 2231
of May 25, 2011 No. 111-mkh
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for the certificate of the wills, powers of attorney and statements equated to notarially certified
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About notariate" (Sheets of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1997, 2, of the Art. 42) I ORDER to No.:
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for the certificate of the wills, powers of attorney and statements equated to notarially certified, according to appendix.
2. Make state registration of this order and to Management of state registration of departmental regulations (B. Boliyev) to enter the corresponding record in the State register of regulatory legal acts of the ministries, state committees and departments of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To management of systematization of the legislation and legal information (S. Nureyev) and to Management of notariate, REGISTRY OFFICE and legal profession (D. Yakubov) to provide finishing this regulatory legal act within ten days to data of all interested persons and publication in "÷zbekiston to Respublikasi the eve of huzhzhatlara of t¸plama" - "Collection of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan".
4. This order becomes effective after ten days from the date of its state registration.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister E. Kanyazov.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 25, 2011 No. 111-mkh
This Instruction according to the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About notariate" (further - the Law) and other regulatory legal acts determines procedure for the certificate of the wills, powers of attorney and statements equated to notarially certified.
1. In this Instruction the following basic concepts are used:
the will - declaration of will of the citizen on alienation of the property belonging to it or the rights to it to case of his death;
the power of attorney - the written authorization issued by one person (principal) to other person (attorney) for representation before the third parties;
the statement - the document on intention of the citizen on implementation of the rights or refusal of them.
2. According to Articles 136 and 1126 of the Civil code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also article 26 of the Law are equated to notarially certified wills and powers of attorney: wills of the citizens who are on treatment in hospitals, hospitals, other stationary medical institutions or living in nursing homes and the disabled people certified by chief physicians, their deputies for medical part or doctors on duty of these hospitals, hospitals and other medical institutions, and also chiefs of hospitals, directors or chief physicians of nursing homes and disabled people;
the wills of the citizens who are during swimming in the courts going under the flag of the Republic of Uzbekistan, certified by captains of these courts;
the wills of the citizens who are in prospecting or other similar expeditions, certified by chiefs of these expeditions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.