of October 26, 2011 No. 674
About approval of the Regulations on carrying out radiation control at check points on frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of the Memorandum of understanding between the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Government of the United States of America concerning prevention of the illicit movement of nuclear and other radioactive materials signed on August 15, 2008 in the city of Bishkek, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on carrying out radiation control at check points on frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision).
2. Determine that according to this Provision carrying out radiation control is performed in the following items of the omission on frontier and the site of railway track:
- "Joint stock company-Tilek - road", Chuy Region, Ysyk-Atinsky district, the southern river bank of Chu (at the bridge to the east of Hong-Chih's village) *;
- "Ak Zhol - road", Chuy Region, Alamudunsky district, 18 km of the highway Bishkek-Almaty *;
- "Chaldybar - road", Chuy Region, Panfilovsky district, the western suburb of the village of Chaldybar, 98 km of the highway Bishkek - Taraz *;
- "Chong Kapok - road", the Talas region, Manassky district *;
- "Dostuk - road", the Osh region, the Cara-Suysky area, 5 km of the highway Osh - Andijan;
- railway station "Kara-Balta", city of Kara-Balta, Chuy Region, Zhayylsky district *;
- "Kyzyl Bel - road", Batken Province, the Batken district, the southern suburb of the village of Kyzyl Bel;
- "Kayragach - road", Batken Province, Leyleksky district (km 0,5 to the west of the village of Razzakov);
- "Manas - the airport", Chuy Region, Sokuluksky district, the International airport "Manas";
- "Osh - the airport", the city of Osh, the Osh airport;
- "Kyzyl Kia - railway" Batken Province, the city of Kyzyl - the Cue, travel of the 38th railway station "Kyzyl Kia";
- "Cara-Suu railway", Osh region, village Cara-Suu;
- "Railway Shamaldy-Sai", Jalal-Abad region, Nookensky district, railway station Shamaldy-Sai;
- railway station of Kainda, Chuy Region, Panfilovsky district;
- "Irkeshtam-avtodorozhny", the Osh region, the Alay district (4 km to the east of Nour's village);
- "Torugart-avtodorozhny", the Naryn region, At-Bashi District (531 km of the highway Bishkek - Kashgar (People's Republic of China).
Note: (*) radiation control is exercised by authorized body in the field of border control.
3. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in two-month time to develop the technological scheme of interaction with authorized state body in the field of ensuring radiation safety and the State company "The Kyrgyz Temir to Zhol national company under the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic according to this Provision.
4. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About sanitary and epidemiologic control on ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population with bodies and organizations of sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Kyrgyz Republic" of June 6, 2003 No. 329 the following change:
- in Regulations on the procedure for carrying out radiation control of products, loads (baggage) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the above-stated resolution:
state Item 1.3 in the following edition:
"1.3. This Provision regulates general requirements to the organization and carrying out radiation control in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the imported and exported products, loads (baggage). According to this Provision radiation control is exercised concerning products, loads (baggage) moved through the check points which are not equipped with technical means of customs control of radioactive materials.
At the check points equipped with technical means of customs control of radioactive materials, radiation control of the moving persons and their baggage, goods and vehicles it is performed by customs authorities according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.".
5. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 01.04.2021 No. 128
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of safety, law and order and defense capability of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
First vice-Prime Minister, acting as Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 26, 2011 No. 674
1. The regulations on carrying out radiation control at check points on frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) determine procedure for carrying out radiation control and condition of its application at check points on frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Radiation goods control and the vehicles moved through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic is directed to observance of the international non-proliferation regime of nuclear weapon and nuclear materials, prevention of customs offenses when moving through frontier of radioactive materials, goods and vehicles with the increased level of ionizing radiation. One and all physical persons, goods and vehicles crossing frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic shall be exposed to radiation control.
Radiation control, according to the technique provided by this Provision is performed by customs/boundary authorities at the check points on frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic determined by the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and equipped with the stationary equipment - portal monitors of radiation control (further - portal monitors).
When moving persons, goods and vehicles through the check points which are not equipped with the specified equipment, radiation control is exercised by the state authorized body in the field of health care on ensuring radiation safety according to the tasks assigned to it. In process of equipment of check points on frontier portal monitors, powers on implementation of radiation control are delegated by authorized body in the field of health care on ensuring radiation safety to Customs Service according to the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Taking into account the performed functions radiation control of persons, goods and vehicles crossing frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic consists of the following directions:
- determination of basic provisions of the organization and procedure for carrying out radiation control concerning persons moved through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic, goods and vehicles;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.