of October 17, 2011 No. 647
About approval of Rules of transactions with securities in the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the security market" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of transactions with securities in the Kyrgyz Republic.
First vice-Prime Minister, acting as Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 17, 2011 No. 647
1. These rules regulate process of the conclusion, registration, the address, and also transition of the property rights of securities according to the Civil code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the security market", "About joint-stock companies", "About mortgage securities", the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About measures for further development of the organized market of securities" of May 10, 1999 No. 121 and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Security transactions the actions of physical persons and legal entities directed to establishment, change or the termination of the civil laws and obligations connected with securities are recognized.
3. The basic concepts used in these rules:
the bidder - the professional participant of the security market having the license for implementation of professional activity on securities, being the bidder of stock exchange and having the right according to stock exchange rules to announce orders and to make security transactions;
spread - the limits of price fluctuations of purchase and security sale calculated by means of market price of stock exchange, established for the purpose of prevention of manipulation by the prices;
the repo transaction - the transaction of purchase (sale) of security with the obligation of the return sale (purchase) through certain term at in advance determined price;
direct repo - the transaction of security sale with the obligation of repurchasing;
the return repo - the transaction of security purchase with the obligation of the return sale.
4. These rules regulate process of making of transactions with securities and extend to the concluded bargains in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- the transactions of purchase and sale of shares of joint-stock companies and other securities made on organized trading floors with mediation of professional participants of the security market which or in the procedure established by it are referred by the law to number of issued securities;
- transactions on gift agreements, exchanges.
Action of these rules does not extend much changes and the terminations of the rights and/or obligations concerning securities by a court decision, according to the decision of liquidation commission in case of realization of property of the liquidated subject, and also inheritance of securities.
5. The professional participants of the security market performing broker activities when making transactions with securities at the request of clients, shall:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.