of October 25, 2011 No. 486
About some measures for safety of crucial objects of informatization
(In edition of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of 16.04.2013 No. 196)
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of activities of state bodies and other organizations for ensuring national security in the information sphere:
1. Create the State register of crucial objects of informatization.
3. To state bodies and other organizations, in property, economic maintaining or operational management of which there are objects of informatization which according to the Provision specified in Item 2 of this Decree, and also industry criteria of reference of objects of informatization to crucial, established by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, can be carried to crucial objects, to submit within six-months term within Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus data on crucial objects of informatization for forming of the State register of crucial objects of informatization.
4. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus together with Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus in two-month time reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree and to take other measures for its realization.
5. To impose control of implementation of this Decree on Operational analytical center in case of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of October 25, 2011 No. 486
1. This Provision establishes procedure for reference of objects of informatization to crucial and safety of crucial objects of informatization.
This Provision does not extend to the objects of informatization intended for the information processing containing the state secrets.
2. For the purposes of this provision terms and their determinations in the values determined by the Concept of homeland security of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 9, 2010 No. 575 are applied (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, No. 276, 1/12080), and also the following terms and their determinations:
the object owner of informatization - the subject exercising rights of possession, uses and orders of object of informatization according to the legislation;
critical infrastructure - the infrastructure which is vital for the state failure or destruction of which can make essential negative impact on homeland security;
crucial object of informatization (further - KVOI) - object of informatization, which:
provides functioning of ecologically dangerous and (or) socially important productions and (or) engineering procedures which violation of the normal mode can lead to emergency situation of technogenic nature;
performs functions of information system, violation (termination) of functioning of which can lead to considerable negative effects for homeland security in political, economic, social, information, ecological, other spheres;
provides provision of considerable amount of information services which partial or complete cessation of rendering can lead to considerable negative effects for homeland security in political, economic, social, information, ecological, other spheres;
object of informatization - means of electronic computer facilities together with the software, including automated systems of different level and assignment, the computer networks and the centers, autonomous stationary and personal electronic computers used for information processing;
the safety hazard of KVOI - set of the conditions and factors creating potential or real danger for the protected information processed on KVOI or the normal mode of functioning of KVOI which can cause damage to the object owner of informatization, leads to loss and (or) misstatement of the specified information, its modification as a result of intended or inadvertent actions (failure to act) of sources of threats.
3. Reference of object of informatization to KVOI is performed for the purpose of work on protection of the informatization of information processed on object against impact of safety hazards of KVOI.
4. Financing of the expenses connected with the organization of reference of objects of informatization to crucial and ensuring their safety, is performed within the means provided in the republican budget on content of state bodies and other organizations and also at the expense of own means of the organizations and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
5. Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.