It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
September 27, 2011
of September 7, 2011 No. 657
About approval of the Instruction from security measures in case of the handling of firearms
According to the Law of Ukraine "About militia" and for the purpose of ensuring personal security of staff of law-enforcement bodies, prevention of death, wounds and injuring of employees of militia and other persons during the handling of firearms I ORDER:
1. Approve the Instruction on security measures in case of the handling of firearms which is attached.
2. To heads of structural divisions of the office of the Ministry, chiefs of Head departments, Departments of MIA of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, on transport, to the commander of National guard of Ukraine, rectors of higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, in a month:
2.1. Organize studying of this order by employees of subordinate bodies and divisions of internal affairs.
2.2. Provide acceptance of offsettings at staff on knowledge of requirements of this Instruction and its unconditional accomplishment.
3. To department of staffing (the Kazan YU.S.) To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister - the chief of staff Vorona D. M.
5. Announce this order to staff of bodies and divisions of internal affairs of Ukraine.
Minister police colonel general
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of September 7, 2011 No. 657
1. This Instruction determines system of the actions aimed at providing personal security of staff of law-enforcement bodies, prevention of death, wounds and injuring of employees of militia and other persons during the handling of firearms by employees of militia.
2. Ensuring personal security of employees of militia in case of the handling of firearms is component of operational and service activity of law-enforcement bodies and is performed in time:
2.1. Studying of equipment of weapon, studying of rules and procedure for its application and use, security measures, in case of weapon handling and accurate shooting in educational institutions and on the duty station in system of office preparation.
2.2. Implementation of actions for fixing to staff of firearms.
2.3. Obtaining and delivery of firearms in control room of law-enforcement body.
2.4. Accomplishment of functional obligations by employees of militia on protection of public order and fight against crime.
2.5. Carrying out educational and training and sports firing practice.
2.6. Permanent storage and carrying firearms and ammunition by employees of militia.
2.7. Cleanings of firearms.
2.8. Forfeiture of firearms and ammunition.
2.9. Verifications of presence and stores organization of firearms and ammunition.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.