of January 9, 1997 No. 15
About approval of the Regulations on tests and branding of jewelry (household) products from precious metals in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of ensuring the state control of production of jewelry (household) products from precious metals, freedom of trade and consumer protection and manufacturers of the specified products Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on tests and branding of jewelry (household) products from precious metals in the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Enact the state assay brands for jewelry (household) products from precious metals in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic since January 15, 1997.
Ceased to be valid the Order of the Government KR of November 5, 2010 No. 264.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on Management of precious metals of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Publish the present the resolution in mass media.
First vice-Prime Minister K. Nanayev
Approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 9, 1997 No. 15
1. Products from precious metals the products made of alloys of precious metals or precious metals with non-ferrous metals are recognized.
Gold, silver, platinum and metals of platinum group (palladium, rhodium, iridium, ruthenium and osmium) belong to precious metals.
2. All jewelry and other household products produced in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic from precious metals, held for sale or custom-made, and also exported abroad, shall correspond to tests, stipulated in Item the 5th this provision and to be branded, except for jewelry from the precious metals directed to export till January 1, 2009, the state assay brand.
3. Branding of jewelry (household) products from precious metals the state assay brand and the actions connected with it (approbation, control analyses and others), collection of assay payment for approbation, analyses, branding and other laboratory works are performed by Inspection of assay supervision of Management of precious metals of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Advantages of alloy from which products are made of precious metals it is determined by the test showing quantity of weight units of precious metal in one thousand weight units of alloy.
5. In the Kyrgyz Republic for jewelry and other household products from precious metals the following tests are established:
- from platinum - 950 (nine hundred fiftieth);
- from gold - 375 (three hundred seventy fifth), 500 (five-hundredth), 585 (five hundred eighty fifth); 750 (seven hundred fiftieth);
- from silver - 800 (eight-hundredth), 875 the eight hundred seventy fifth), 916 (nine hundred sixteenth), 925 (nine hundred twenty fifth); 960 (nine hundred sixtieth);
- from palladium - 500 (five-hundredth), 850 (eight hundred fiftieth).
Production by jewelry workshops and master jewelers of products from gold 583 tests is allowed.
Besides, in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic are in use and the products from precious metals made and branded earlier according to the procedure operating before statement of this provision are implemented.
6. The solders applied in case of the soldering of products from precious metals shall be made on the basis of the same precious metals, as alloys of which products are made.
Solders for products from gold and platinum shall have the same test, as the main alloy. Solder for products from silver shall have test not lower than 650.
7. Jewelry (household) products from precious metals shall not contain the parts made of non-noble metals, except for those parts which cannot be made of precious metals for technical reasons.
8. The covering of products from alloys of precious metals on condition of their branding on the main alloy is allowed.
9. The companies and the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership, and also the individuals making jewelry and other household products of precious metals shall have mark (the special sign certifying the manufacturer of jewelry and other household products from non-noble metals) which print is put by the manufacturer not all products. The mark print annually is subject to registration in Inspection of assay supervision of Management of precious metals of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10. Are not subject to branding in Inspection of assay supervision of Management of precious metals of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- semifinished products and ingots from precious metals;
- the products from precious metals having historical or archaeological value, and also awards, medals and coins;
- small notches (incrustations) by gold and silver on weapon, vases, dishes, caskets, objects of religious cult;
- the devices, laboratory glassware and other products produced from precious metals and intended for scientific, production medical and other special purposes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.