of April 14, 1997 No. 220
About approval of Provisional regulations for procedure for calculation and collection of payment for provision of privileges on taxes on subjects of free economic zones of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About free economic zones in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Provisional regulations for procedure for calculation and collection of payment for provision of privileges on taxes on subjects of free economic zones of the Kyrgyz Republic it (is applied).
2. To general directorates of free economic zones of the Kyrgyz Republic two weeks to approve the sizes of rates of payment for provision of privileges on taxes on subjects of the respective free economic zones.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 14, 1997 No. 220
1. This Provision is developed according to article 8 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About free economic zones in the Kyrgyz Republic" and regulates procedure for calculation and collection of payment for provision of privileges in free economic zones of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Payers of payment are:
- the companies, associations and the organizations, being legal entities, including the companies with participation of foreign legal entities, their branches, departments and representations performing economic activity and which are in the territories of free economic zones of the Kyrgyz Republic and registered in accordance with the established procedure in such zones.
3. Rates of payment are applied to proceeds from sales of goods and services and established depending on the location of free economic zones:
- in the Naryn and Talas regions - from 0,1 to 1 percent;
- in the Osh, Jalal-Abad, Issyk kul regions - in the amount of 1 to percent 1,5;
- in Chuy Region and Bishkek - in the amount of 1 to 2 percent.
4. General directorates of free economic zones establish specific rates of payment within the sizes, stipulated in Item 3 this provision.
5. The amount of payment is determined by payers independently. Calculation of payment is made proceeding from the established rate from revenue received from sales of goods and services for the accounting period.
In case of sales of goods and services on barter basis revenue is the contractual (contractual) cost of goods (services) received instead of shipped goods and the rendered services.
6. The payment for tax benefits is made by subjects of free economic zones monthly in day of the end of customs control of goods, but no later than the 5th of subsequent to month under report.
7. The payment arrives into accounts of budgets of free economic zones.
8. On the payment amount, not brought at the scheduled time, the penalty fee in the amount of percent 0,5 for each day of delay is charged (including day of payment).
9. For the wrong and untimely representation of calculations (reports) on payment, the wrong calculation and payment of payment, and also for understating (concealment) of payment the financial and other measures of responsibility provided by the tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic are applied.
10. Excessively arrived amounts of payment are subject to return or offset on account of the next payments in five-day time from the date of receipt of the statement of the payer if the year from the date of their receipt did not expire.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 22, 2016 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 31, 2015 No. 896