of June 1, 2010 No. 77
About approval of Rules of provision of information in credit bureaus the state bodies performing registration of the rights to real estate and transactions with it
For the purpose of enhancement of the regulatory legal acts regulating activities of credit bureaus, Board of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for regulation and supervision of the financial market and the financial organizations (further - the Agency) DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of provision of information in credit bureaus by the state bodies performing registration of the rights to real estate and transactions with it.
2. This resolution becomes effective after fourteen calendar days from the date of its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To legal department (Sarsenov N. V.):
1) to take measures to state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of this resolution;
2) in ten-day time from the date of state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring it to the attention of the interested divisions of the Agency, Consolidation of legal entities "The association of financiers of Kazakhstan", First Credit Bureau LLP.
4. To service of the Chairman of the Agency (Kenzhe A. A.) take measures for publication of this resolution in mass media of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. To impose control over execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the Agency Kozhakhmetov K. B.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.