of February 10, 2011 No. 123
About approval of Single rules on rational and complex use of subsoil in case of exploration and production of minerals
According to the subitem 3) of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 18, 1996 No. 745 "About approval of Single rules of development of oil and gas fields of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1996, No. 28, the Art. 245).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 10, 2011 No. 123
1. Single Rules on rational and complex use of subsoil in case of exploration and production of minerals in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 3) of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 24, 2010 "About subsoil and subsurface use".
2. These rules determine single procedure by rational and complex use in case of exploration and production of minerals.
3. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
sewage - the waters which are taken away after use in household and productive activity of the person or the contaminated waters which are subject to removal from the territory of settlements and industrial bodies;
geological inventories - the inventories of hydrocarbonic raw material which are in deposits;
hydrocarbonic raw material - crude oil, gas condensate, natural gas and associated gas, bitumen, and also the hydrocarbons received after purification of crude oil, natural gas, processing of combustible slates and resinous sands;
the field of hydrocarbonic raw material - part of the subsoil containing natural accumulation of hydrocarbonic raw material in one or several delineated deposits dated territorially for one area and connected with favorable tectonic structure or with other types of traps;
inventories of hydrocarbonic raw material - the mass of oil, condensate, and also the gas amount in the revealed, reconnoitered and developed deposits provided to standard (0,1 of MPa and 20 °C) to conditions;
test operation of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material - the operations performed on oil and oil and gas fields and providing temporary operation of the drilled exploratory wells;
regulation of development of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material - process control of extraction of hydrocarbonic raw material by means of complex of different technological and technical actions;
the fields having complex geological structure - fields which more than seventy percent of inventories are characterized by variability of capacity or the broken bedding of bodies of mineral or unrestrained quality of mineral and uneven distribution of the main valuable components, or heterogeneity of collector or collection properties of productive layers, or abnormally high reservoir pressure;
extraction unit - the smallest economically and technologically optimum site of the field with reliable calculation of initial inventories (the block, the panel, lava, part of ledge) which working off is performed by single system of development and the technological scheme of dredging, by which the most exact separate production accounting by quantity and quality of mineral can be performed;
the profitable geological inventories (taken) - part of geological inventories which extraction is economically reasonable when using of the modern approved technologies and the equipment with observance of requirements for protection of subsoil and the environment;
unprofitable geological inventories - inventories which extraction when using of the modern approved technologies and the equipment with observance of requirements for protection of subsoil and the surrounding environment is economically inexpedient;
deposit - accumulation of hydrocarbonic raw material in the natural single hydrogasdynamic reservoir dated for one layer collector, two-three and more reported layers collectors of section or for big thickness of breeds collectors of the field.
The quantity of deposits in geological section of the field can correspond, to amount of productive layers or to be less it.
4. On start natural phase state of hydrocarbonic raw material in subsoil of deposit are subdivided on single-phase and two-phase. Treat single-phase:
the oil pools containing only oil with the gas dissolved in it;
the gas deposits containing only natural gas consisting from low-molecular hydrocarbonic raw material;
the gas-condensate deposits containing gas with hydrocarbon condensate in gas condition.
Two-phase deposits in initial natural type contain in layers at the same time oil and the free gas lying over oil in the form of the heading or gas-condensate part of deposit and oil rim.
5. Depending on share of amount of petrosaturated part of Vn from the total amount of deposit of hydrocarbonic raw material in general treat two-phase deposits:
oil with the gas or gas-condensate heading in case of Vn> 0,75;
gas-oil or gas-condensate and oil in case of 0,5 <Vn <0,75;
oil and gas or oil-gas condensate in case of 0,25 <Vn <0,50;
gas or gas-condensate with oil rim in case of Vn <0,25.
For two-phase deposits the initial system of development is guided by first-priority extraction of phase which share of amount prevails in total amount of deposit (more than 50 percent). The final decisions on priority of selection of phases are proved by technical and economic calculations.
6. Fields of hydrocarbonic raw material are subdivided, depending on share of amount of petrosaturated part of Vn in the total amount of hydrocarbonic raw material of all deposits of the field, on:
oil (including gas-oil) in case of 0,5 <Vn <1;
oil and gas (including oil-gas condensate) in case of 0,25 <Vn <0,50;
gas or gas-condensate in case of Vn <0,25.
Simultaneous development of oil and gas-condensate parts of the oil-gas condensate field with compensation of selections in the form of maintenance of reservoir pressure downloading the agent is allowed, in case of oil stock availability less than 30 percent from the total amount of deposit.
7. On complexity of structure of the field (deposit) are subdivided on:
simple structure, dated for tectonic undisturbed or slabonarushenny structures which productive layers are characterized by consistency of thickness and collection properties on the area and section;
complex structure, characterized by unevenness of thickness and collection properties of productive layers on the area and section, or availability of lithologic substitutions, or the tectonic violations dividing single deposits into separate blocks;
very complex structure, characterized simultaneous combination of the lithologic substitutions or tectonic violations dividing deposit into separate blocks, unevenness of thickness and collection properties of productive layers within these blocks, gas-oil and oil and gas deposits in which oil in subgas zones is spread by bottom water and contains in thin fringes of heterogeneous layers.
8. Investigation includes field geologic-geophysical surveys, parametrical, structural, search and prospecting appraisal drilling with production of complex of geophysical borehole surveys, coring, formation fluids and their laboratory researches, approbation and testing of search and exploratory wells.
9. Investigation is conducted on the approved project of search works in which categories, quantity, location and terms of well-drilling solved by them tasks, complex and amounts of necessary researches are proved.
10. Types of researches in the course of drilling are determined by the geological and technical job specification constituted by the project organization for each exploratory well individually. The obtained data shall be sufficient for reliable reasons for standards, stock counting of hydrocarbonic raw material with their approval in accordance with the established procedure, and for development designing.
11. Classification of inventories of fields is made according to the procedure, determined by authorized body by studying and use of subsoil.
12. Contain and proved in the project of search works:
amounts, quality and the importance of the available historical data, degree of study of the site of investigation;
investigation tasks, density of grid of seismic profiles and their orientation, technique of statement of seismoprospecting and other geophysical field works, works on processing and interpretation;
application of other types of special researches; points of placement of search and exploratory wells, their project depths and designs, methods and sequence of drilling; intervals of coring, testing for inflow of productive layers;
procedure for approbation and testing of the oil-and-gas horizons in the course of drilling;
complex of geophysical and hydrodynamic well surveys, selection and laboratory researches of core and deep tests of formation fluids;
actions for protection of subsoil and the environment when drilling, testing and test operation of exploratory wells;
amounts and terms of performance of works;
financial part and the expected efficiency of prospecting works;
for oil and gas, gas-oil and oil-gas condensate deposits in case of placement of exploratory wells need of testing of oil and gas part of these deposits is considered; designs of search and exploratory wells are proved in construction projects of the corresponding wells.
13. On the field in general in the course of investigation are studied:
litologo-stratigrafichesky section, provision in it oil-and-gas productive layers, contours and impervious Sections, the main patterns in the conditions of bedding of productive layers;
the hydrogeological characteristic of section of the field with allocation of water-pressure systems and the description of physical and chemical properties of waters of all tested water-bearing layers and assessment of their inventories;
characteristic of tires of deposits, their material structure and properties;
the thermobaric patterns by the field.
14. On each deposit are established: structural and tectonic structure of deposit;
hydrodynamic operating mode of deposit;
changes in limits of the productive horizons, layers of general and effective oil and gas saturated thickness;
oil-and-gas content contours;
lithologic properties of breeds;
filtration-capacitive properties of breeds collectors, their variability in volume of deposits;
provisions of water oil, gas-oil or gas-water contacts are proved;
initial and residual oil-and-gas saturation of productive layers;
superficial properties of productive layers (hydrophily, water repellency);
coefficients of replacement by water and other expected productive layers agents; values of relative phase pronitsayemost of breeds collectors for hydrocarbonic raw material, water and other expected agents depending on their equity content;
sizes of initial reservoir pressures and temperatures;
physical and chemical properties of reservoir oil and dynamics/change depending on change of pressure, temperature, amount, including according to standard separation, step separation and differential razgazirovaniye (oil saturation pressure gas, gas content, density, viscosity, volume coefficient and compressibility in bedded conditions, coefficient of the shrinkage and others);
physical and chemical properties of oil, razgazirovanny to standard conditions (density, kinematic viscosity, molecular weight, temperatures of the beginning of boiling and hardening, oil saturation temperature paraffin, percentage of paraffin, asphaltenes, silica gel pitches, sulfurs, fractional and component structures);
average values of coefficients of heat conductivity, specific thermal resistance, specific heat of breeds and the fluids saturating them (for deposits with the increased and high viscosity);
physical and chemical properties of gas in bedded and superficial (standard and/or normal) conditions (component structure, density by air, compressibility, pressure of the beginning of condensation, dynamics of differential condensation and others);
physical and chemical properties of condensate (shrinkage of crude condensate, density, molecular mass, beginning and end of boiling of stable condensate, component structure and fractional, paraffin content, sulfurs, pitches);
physical and chemical properties of reservoir water.
The listed data receive according to well-drilling, approbation of layers when drilling, geophysical surveys - borehole and field, lithologic studying of breeds, laboratory research of properties of hydrocarbonic raw material and core, other information generalized for all stage of exploration.
15. In the course of investigation superficial conditions are studied (relief, availability of reservoirs, prohibited areas and others), water supply sources for ensuring activities of subsoil users are found, the absorbing horizons for dumping of industrial and other sewage come to light by the field, the source of raw materials of construction materials is estimated.
16. In the territory of the state reserved zones geological studying, investigation of minerals in coordination with authorized state bodies in the field of especially protected natural territories, protection, reproduction and use of fauna taking into account the special ecological requirements established by the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan are permitted.
17. Testing of exploratory wells provides the organization of production of hydrocarbonic raw material from them for a period of up to three months, in some cases for small and average fields perhaps differentiated testing of wells allowing to carry out test operation of well with carrying out complex of trade and geological and hydrodynamic researches on each layer. The extracted hydrocarbon mix without fail is implemented to the state according to terms of the contract, except as specified, when when testing exploratory (estimative) wells for the sea following the results of environmental assessment combustion of hydrocarbons on torch is recognized as the safest method of utilization for the environment. At the same time obtain the following data: initial reservoir pressure and temperature; data on layer operating mode; outputs of wells and bottomhole pressure, possible in the conditions of the subsequent development; general for each well and specific (on one meter of petrosaturated thickness) productivity coefficients on intervals of the horizons on formation fluids; average for the drained part of the horizon permeability coefficient; coefficient of hydraulic conductivity of the horizon; gas-pro-water content coefficient; piezoconductivity coefficient.
18. Test operation of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material is carried out according to the project of test operation which is developed on the basis of operational inventories of hydrocarbonic raw material, and affirms according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
19. Test operation of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material is carried out for refining available and receipt of the additional information about geological physical characteristic of deposits, conditions of bedding of hydrocarbonic raw material, productivity of wells. In the course of these works it is necessary to perform collection and accumulating of initial information for creation of static models of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material, stock counting and the subsequent designing of industrial development of deposits and fields.
20. Start date of implementation of the approved project of the test operation provided in the approved Working program is considered the beginning of test operation.
21. In case of test operation of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material the advancing extracting and delivery wells can be drilled and put into operation.
22. Terms and amounts of production in case of test operation are determined by the term and amounts of researches on each well separately. Offers on need, terms of carrying out test operation and amounts of production during test operation go the central commission on investigation and development of minerals (further - the central commission) to authorized body on studying and use of subsoil.
23. Carrying out test operation without the project of test operation approved in accordance with the established procedure, and also in defiance of requirements of the project of test operation is not allowed.
24. It is provided in the project of test operation of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material: the list of the exploratory wells put into operation, quantity and location of the advancing extracting and delivery wells; complex of geologic-geophysical and hydrodynamic well surveys, intervals of selection and laboratory researches of core and deep and superficial tests of formation fluids; choice of effective methods of opening of layers and development of wells; studying of susceptibility of delivery wells; approximate levels of production of hydrocarbonic raw material with reasons for terms and amounts of production, and also types of researches during test operation of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material.
25. In case of test operation of deposits of hydrocarbonic raw material are determined: effective technology of development of delivery wells under downloading the offered forcing-out agent (water, other agents); the possible modes of operation of delivery wells (forcing pressure, susceptibility, requirements to the forced agent, methods of cleaning of wells and others); nature of interaction of delivery and production wells; the geological and physical reasons complicating impact process (variability of conditions of bedding and permeability of layers, insufficient activity of impact and so on); change of reservoir pressure and outputs in use.
26. The hydrocarbonic raw material received during the periods of testing of wells and test operation of deposits is got in case of investigation, unlike production in case of development which is considered from the moment of the conclusion of the contract for production. At the same time for the purposes of stock counting production accounting of hydrocarbonic raw material shall be kept since the beginning of investigation.
27. Deposits of the small sizes with the simple favorable geological field characteristic can be brought into industrial development, passing stage of their test operation, on condition of the conclusion of the contract for production or on the combined exploration and production.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.