of September 12, 2011 No. 541
About approval of the Standard regulations on the general education organization
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard regulations on the general education organization.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 12, 2011 No. 541
1. This Standard provision is standard for the following general education organizations:
- the schools realizing general education programs of the primary general, main general and secondary general education;
- the gymnasiums realizing the general education programs of the main general and secondary general education providing additional (profound) preparation in objects of the humanitarian and natural-science profiles oriented to study in higher educational institutions (can realize general education programs of the primary general education);
- the lyceums realizing the general education programs of the main general and secondary general education providing additional (profound) preparation in objects of the natural-science or technical profiles oriented to preprofessional training or professional activity in the future for capable children (can realize general education programs of the primary general education).
This Standard provision (further - the Provision) is approximate for the non-state general education organizations.
On the basis of this provision regulations on the corresponding types and types of the general education organizations are developed.
According to article 10 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education" and on the basis of this provision the general education organization drafts the charter.
2. The general education organization is the main link of system of life-long education and creates conditions for realization by citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic of the right to the compulsory and free primary general and main general education, and also the free secondary general education determined by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education" guaranteed by the state.
3. Activities of the general education organization are based on the following principles:
- equal rights of all citizens of the republic on receipt of quality education;
- humanity and priority of universal values;
- civic consciousness and patriotism;
- systemacity and continuity of educational process;
- secular nature of training;
- academic freedom and honesty;
- responsibility and effectiveness.
4. The general education organization in the activities is guided by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Provision and the charter.
5. Main objectives of the general education organization are forming of general culture of the identity of the state educational standards studying at basis of assimilation and achievements of vital competences, creation of basis for the conscious choice and the subsequent development of professional educational programs, education of civic consciousness, respect for human rights and freedoms, tolerances, respect for the Homeland, family and the surrounding nature, diligence, forming of healthy lifestyle.
6. The general education organization performs training and education of students for the benefit of the personality, societies and the states, provides health protection and creating favorable conditions for versatile development of the personality, including satisfaction of need for self-education and receipt of additional education.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.