of September 13, 2011 No. 545
About length-of-service allowances to employees of organizations of system of culture, art and information
Due to the reforming of the salary in system of culture, art and information, for elimination of the developed disproportions in work payment terms, for the purpose of determination of procedure for establishment and payment of length-of-service allowances to employees of the organizations and organizations of system of culture, art and information the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- bring the decisions into accord with Regulations on procedure for establishment and payment of length-of-service allowances to the employees of organizations of system of culture, art and information approved by this resolution;
- carry out explanatory work on application of this provision.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide necessary means for implementation of this resolution.
5. Publish this Resolution in official mass media.
6. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on department of education and culture of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 13, 2011 No. 545
1. This Provision determines single procedure for establishment and payment of monthly percentage length-of-service allowances (further - allowances) to employees of organizations of system of culture, art and information. The allowance is the stimulating payment in wages system and is established for the purpose of fixing of skilled workers and reduction of staff turnover in system of culture, art and information.
2. Treat workers of system of culture, art and information: employees of the theatrical and spectacular companies, libraries, museums, palaces and recreation centers, clubs, editions, broadcasting companies, cinema, publishing houses and editorial offices of newspapers, including the separate employee categories which are not relating to pedagogical personnel, working in educational institutions, except for junior service personnel.
3. The length of service is kind of working life. Represents period of time on accomplishment of certain professional activity, in this case in system of culture, art and information which gives the grounds for charge of the allowance.
4. The allowance is considered in all cases in case of calculation of the average salary.
5. The allowance is established as a percentage of official pay rate, depending on length of service, in the following sizes:
- from 5 to 10 years - 10 percent;
- from 10 to 15 years - 20 percent;
- over 15 years - 30 percent.
6. Joins in length of service:
- general length of service in the sphere of culture, art and information;
- the time spent for active duty, in appeal cases from the organizations and organizations of system of culture, art and information, from 20 to 25 years;
- the time spent in additional vacation non-paid on child care;
- absence periods at work when for the worker the place of employment (position) and the average salary according to the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic remains.
7. In the absence of the worker on workplace the length-of-service allowance is established in the following cases:
- advanced training or when retraining with separation from work in educational institution when for the listener the average salary remains;
- stay on official journey when for the worker the average salary remains;
- the direction on physical examination when for the worker the average salary remains;
- in other cases in case of which for the worker average earnings according to the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic remain.
8. Change of the size of the allowance is made from the date of appearance at work if the worker has right to appointment or change of the size of the allowance occurred during the period:
- stay in annual paid or additional vacation;
- temporary disability;
- stays on leave non-paid;
- maternity leaves.
9. The allowance is established to official pay rate on the main work without all types of allowances and surcharges.
10. Length of service for payment of allowances is determined by the commission on establishment of working life.
11. Shall be part of the commission: head of the organization, deputy manager, representatives of personnel and legal services and representatives of committee of labor union of the organization or other representative body.
12. The structure of the commission affirms the order of the head of the organization.
13. The basis for determination of length of service is the service record. In the absence of the service record and in case in the service record there is no necessary record or inexact records about the work periods contain, in confirmation of length of service references, statements from orders, the personal accounts containing data on the work periods are accepted.
14. The decision of the commission on establishment of the allowance is drawn up by the protocol.
15. Statements from the decision of the commission prepare in duplicate and are transferred: in accounts department - for charge of the allowance and in personnel department - for attaching to the personal record of the worker.
16. The allowance is paid along with the salary.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.