of September 6, 2011 No. 1017
About approval of Rules of subsidizing at the expense of budgetary funds of losses of the carriers connected with implementation of socially important public conveyances on inland water transport
According to the subitem 28) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of subsidizing at the expense of budgetary funds of losses of the carriers connected with implementation of socially important public conveyances on inland water transport.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of the first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 6, 2011 No. 1017
1. These rules of subsidizing at the expense of budgetary funds of losses of the carriers connected with implementation of socially important public conveyances on inland water transport (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 28) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" and determine procedure and conditions of subsidizing of the losses of carrier connected with implementation of passenger traffic by inland water transport along socially important routes in interdistrict (long-distance intraregional), city and suburban, and also raionwide messages.
2. Socially important transportations the public conveyances by inland water transport in the regular message satisfying the need of the population for transportations and determined by local actuators are recognized.
3. Losses of carrier, the transportations formed by results of accomplishment along regular socially important routes, rates on which are established by local authorized body on the organization of passenger traffic by inland water transport (further - authorized body), are subject to subsidizing.
Losses from accomplishment of transportations are determined as difference between the income from transportations and the amount of operating expenses.
4. Subsidizing of losses of the carriers who are carrying out transportations along socially important routes in interdistrict (long-distance intraregional), city and suburban, and also raionwide messages, is made from the local budget.
5. Scoping of the amounts directed to subsidizing of unprofitable routes is made on the basis of the following indicators:
1) the income for the executed transportations along route;
2) expenses on accomplishment of transportations along route.
6. The carrier performing public conveyances along unprofitable route establishes amounts of the monthly income and amounts of expenses are determined by subsidized route.
7. Along route enter expenses on transportations:
1) boat team salary fund, including the personnel servicing passengers (with social charges on payroll and insurance of workers);
2) fuel costs;
3) costs for greases;
4) costs for carrying out maintenance and repair of the vessel;
5) depreciation charges.
8. Carrier go to authorized body of the amount of the planned income and expenses along socially important unprofitable routes in year in form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
9. The analysis of correctness of representation by carrier of amounts of the income and expenses is made by authorized body by inspection of passenger traffic along route and the analysis of the documents confirming expenses of carrier.
In case of disagreements between carrier and authorized body on expense determination audit inspection of expenses of carrier at the expense of carrier is appointed to implementation of transportations along unprofitable route by authorized body.
10. The local executive body annually approves the list of the socially important unprofitable routes which are subject to subsidizing based on recommendations of the commission on subsidizing of unprofitable socially important routes (further - the Commission).
The commission is created by authorized body and is advisory advisory body which part representatives local representative and actuators, territorial tax and antimonopoly authorities, and also representatives of branch public and trade-union association, societies of consumer protection are.
11. From the local budget the authorized body develops the budget request according to the appropriate local budget program for the organization of payment of subsidies and sends it to local authorized body on budgetary planning. The basis for the budget request are data on the income and expenses of the carrier on route planned to subsidizing.
The authorized body after approval of the local budget by local representative body approves in a month the annual amounts of subsidizing along unprofitable routes.
12. Within the means provided in the budget by results of the competition held by authorized body between carrier and authorized body the agreement on subsidizing of unprofitable socially important routes is signed (further - the agreement).
13. The carrier till the 15th following reporting sends to authorized body the monthly Report on the actual income and expenses on socially important unprofitable routes according to appendix 2 to these rules.
The carrier provides supporting documents about expenses according to each cost item.
14. The carriers performing passenger traffic by inland water transport according to socially important messages keep separate account of the income, costs and the involved assets by routes.
15. Payments of subsidies from the local budget along socially important unprofitable routes are made by authorized body monthly according to funding plan according to obligations and payments, the contract between authorized body and carrier.
16. Payments of subsidies are made on the basis:
1) the monthly Report on the actual income and expenses on socially important unprofitable routes certified by the head, the chief accountant and seal of the organization;
2) the Act of the performed works on form according to appendix 3 to these rules;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.