of September 5, 2011 No. 1014
About approval of Rules of subsidizing at the expense of budgetary funds of losses of the carriers connected with implementation of socially important transportations of passengers
According to the subitem 14) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 4, 2003 "About road transport" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 5, 2011 No. 1014
1. These rules of subsidizing at the expense of budgetary funds of losses of the carriers connected with implementation of socially important transportations of passengers (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 14) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 4, 2003 "About road transport" and determine procedure and conditions of subsidizing of the losses of carrier connected with implementation of motor passenger traffic along socially important routes in interdistrict (long-distance intraregional), raionwide, city (rural) and suburban messages.
2. Socially important transportations the transportations of passengers in the regular message exerting impact on economic and social situation of society and organized for the purpose of ensuring available price level and possibility of free movement of the population on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan are recognized.
3. The losses of carrier formed by results of accomplishment of transportations along regular socially important bus routes, rates on which are established by local authorized body on the organization of passenger motor transportations (further - local authorized body), are subject to subsidizing.
Losses from accomplishment of transportations are determined as difference between the income from transportations and the amount of operating expenses.
4. Subsidizing of losses of the carriers who are carrying out transportations along socially important routes in interdistrict (long-distance intraregional), raionwide, city (rural) and suburban messages, is made from the local budget.
5. Scoping of the amounts directed to subsidizing of unprofitable routes is made on the basis of the following indicators:
1) the income for the executed transportations along route;
2) expenses on accomplishment of transportations along route.
6. The carrier transporting passengers along unprofitable route establishes amounts of the monthly income and amounts of expenses are determined by subsidized route.
7. Along route enter expenses on transportations:
1) salary fund of drivers and conductors (with social charges on payroll and insurance of workers);
2) costs for automobile fuel;
3) costs for lubricants;
4) operating expenses on autotires;
5) costs for carrying out maintenance and car repairs;
6) depreciation charges;
8. The amounts of the income and expenses in year are drawn up by carrier in form according to appendix 1 to these rules and go to local authorized body.
9. For the organization of check of correctness of representation by carrier of amounts of the income and expenses local executive bodies create the commission on subsidizing of unprofitable socially important routes (further - the Commission). Representatives of local representative and executive bodies, territorial tax and antimonopoly authorities are part of the Commission. The structure of the Commission can include representatives of public and trade-union associations of motor transport, societies of consumer protection.
10. In case of identification of discrepancies the Commission requests the documents confirming amounts of the income and expenses.
By results of commission session the protocol in which actual expenses of carrier along the considered route are reflected is constituted.
In case of disagreements of carrier and the Commission on expense determination along unprofitable route the Commission appoints audit inspection of expenses of carrier at the expense of carrier to implementation of transportations.
11. The local authorized body annually constitutes the list of the socially important unprofitable routes which are subject to subsidizing which affirms local representative body of the respective area (the city of republican value, the capital).
12. From the local budget the local authorized body develops the budget request according to the appropriate local budget program for the organization of payment of subsidies and sends it to local authorized body on budgetary planning. The basis for the budget request are data on the income and expenses of the carrier on route planned to subsidizing.
The local authorized body after approval of the local budget by local representative body approves in a month the annual amounts along unprofitable routes.
13. Based on the approved budget between carrier and local authorized body the Agreement on subsidizing of unprofitable socially important routes of passenger motor transport in form according to appendix 2 to these rules is signed.
14. The carrier till the 15th following reporting sends to local authorized body the monthly report on the actual income and expenses on socially important unprofitable routes of passenger motor transport on form according to appendix 3 to these rules.
The carrier provides supporting documents about expenses according to each cost item.
15. Payments of subsidies from the local budget along socially important unprofitable routes are made by local authorized body monthly according to funding plan according to obligations and payments, the contract on subsidizing between carrier and local authorized body.
16. Payments of subsidies are made on the basis:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.