of August 22, 2011 No. 475
About approval of the Regulations on the state system of Civil protection
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About Civil protection", for the purpose of enhancement of the state system of Civil protection the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 22, 2011 No. 475
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization and functioning of the state system of Civil protection of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The state system of Civil protection is nation-wide system which elements are governing bodies, forces and means of state bodies, local government bodies, public associations and voluntary organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic performing functions on protection of the population and the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in emergency situations in peace and wartime.
3. Organization-legal regulation of the state system of Civil protection is performed according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About Civil protection", other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic which came in the procedure established by the law into force international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Actions for Civil protection are performed according to plans of Civil protection on peace and wartime, plans of the main actions for the organization and conducting Civil protection and other plans in the field of Civil protection which are in accordance with the established procedure developed by the relevant state bodies, local public administrations, local government bodies and the organizations.
5. The state system of Civil protection is based on the territorial and production principle, taking into account economic, natural and other characteristics, features of the territories and degree of danger of emergence of emergency situations.
6. Organizational and methodical management of planning of actions for Civil protection in the state system of Civil protection is performed of authorized state body in the field of emergency situations.
7. The state system of Civil protection consists of the departmental and territorial subsystems created at the republican, territorial, local and object levels.
8. The departmental subsystem of the state system of Civil protection includes governing bodies, forces and means of republican executive bodies and organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic, irrespective of patterns of ownership.
9. The territorial subsystem of the state system of Civil protection includes governing bodies, forces and means of local public administrations and local government bodies, territorial subdivisions of authorized state body in the field of emergency situations and other executive bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10. Control of the state system of Civil protection is exercised with use of nation-wide complex system of informing and the notification (OKSION) which represents organizational and technical consolidation of forces and means of communication and the notification, networks of broadcasting, channels of communication network public and departmental communication networks providing bringing information and signals of the notification to governing bodies and forces of the state system of Civil protection and the population.
11. Depending on the developed situation, the scale of the predicted or arisen emergency situation, conditions of its distribution within the specific territory one of the following modes of functioning of the state system of Civil protection provided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About Civil protection" can be established:
- mode of daily activities;
- high alert;
- emergency mode.
The actions performed in case of various modes of functioning of the state system of Civil protection:
in the mode of daily activities:
- implementation of observation and control of condition of the surrounding environment, situation on potential and dangerous objects and the territories adjoining to them;
- planning and accomplishment of target and scientific and technical programs and measures for the prevention of emergency situation, safety and protection of the population, to reducing possible losses and damage, and also on increase in stability of functioning of industrial facilities and industries of economy in emergency situations;
- enhancement of preparation of governing bodies of Civil protection, forces and means to actions in case of emergency situations, the organization of training of the population in methods of protection and to actions in case of emergency situations;
- creation and completion of reserves of financial and material resources for liquidation of emergency situations;
- implementation of target types of insurance;
on high alert:
- acceptance on the relevant commissions on Civil protection of direct management of functioning of subsystems and links of the state system of Civil protection, forming in need of task forces for identification of the reasons of deterioration in situation around possible disaster, development of offers on its normalization;
- strengthening of structure of services on duty and dispatching;
- strengthening of observation and control of condition of the surrounding environment, situation on potential and dangerous objects and the territories adjoining to them, forecasting of possibility of emergency situations and their scales;
- taking measures to protection of the population and surrounding environment, to ensuring steady functioning of objects;
- reduction in ready state of forces and means, refining of plans of their actions and promotion, if necessary, to the expected area of emergency situation;
in emergency mode:
- organization of protection of the population;
- promotion of task forces to the area of emergency situation;
- organization of liquidation of emergency situation;
- delimitation of zone of emergency situation;
- organization of works on ensuring steady functioning of industries of economy and objects, first-priority life support of affected population;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.