of May 26, 2011 No. 109
About the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova
Based on article 26 Item a) the Law No. 548-XIII of July 21, 1995 on National Bank of Moldova (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, No. 56-57, of the Art. 624), with subsequent changes and amendments, and according to the Strategy of monetary management of National Bank of Moldova for 2010-2012, it is approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 292 of December 29 2009, considering the report on macroeconomic situation, May, 2011, the Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Keep the basic rate applied on the main short-term transactions of monetary management at the current level in the amount of
8.0% per annum.
2. Keep the following interest rates:
a) on the credits overnight in the amount of 11.0% per annum;
b) on deposits overnight in the amount of 5.0% per annum.
3. The interest rates established in Items 1 and 2, are applied from the date of entry into force of this resolution about day of entry into force of new rates.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of National Bank of the Republic of Moldova of 29.01.2015 No. 25
5. From the date of entry into force of item 4 of this resolution to repeal the resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 10 of January 27, 2011 about change of regulation of required reserves (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2011, No. 18-21a, the Art. 119).
7. The next meeting of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova concerning monetary management will take place on June 30, 2011 according to the approved calendar.
Chairman of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.