It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On August 8, 2011 No. 536
of August 2, 2011 No. 762
About responsibility of parents for training and education of children
The purpose of this Law is strengthening of responsibility of parents for training and education of children in the spirit of humanity, patriotism, respect for national, universal and cultural values, and also protection of the rights and interests of children.
This Law regulates responsibility of parents and persons, them replacing (further - parents), for training and education of children.
Operation of this Law extends concerning citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan, irrespective of the place of their accommodation, the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship living in the Republic of Tajikistan and legal entities of the Republic of Tajikistan, irrespective of the place of their arrangement if the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan do not establish other procedure.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on responsibility of parents for training and education of children is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- children (child) - person who did not reach eighteen-year age;
- persons replacing parents - the guardian, the custodian, adoptive parents, persons who on the basis of the agreement bring up the child, other his legal representatives, organizations and other organizations in which the child is on training and education (further - educational institutions);
- the guardian and the custodian - persons designated by guardianship and custody bodies according to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan for the purpose of protection of the rights and interests incapacitated and restrictedly capable citizens;
- training - joint activities of parents (persons, them replacing), the teacher and educational institution for development of the child, enhancement of his talent, skills, mental and physical capacities;
- education - purposeful process of forming and development of maturity of the child by parents, educational institution, society and preparation it to independent life;
- entertainment centers - the evening clubs, diskokluba, bookmaker offices and the hazardous game centers, restaurants and rugy objects belonging to physical persons and legal entities, intended for the organization and holding leisure and entertaining actions;
- night time - from April 1 to September 30 - from 22:00 till 06:00 o'clock and from October 1 to March 31 - from 20:00 till 06:00 o'clock.
1. Training and education of children is task of parents, the teacher, the state and society.
2. The task of parents consists in creation of material, financial, spiritual and psychological conditions of the correct training and education of children.
3. The state cares for training, education, protection of orphan children and disabled people and creates for this purpose the corresponding conditions.
Parents, irrespective of joint or separate accommodation, have the equal rights and obligations on training and education of children, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Tajikistan.
Parents have the following rights on training and education of children:
- protect the rights and interests of children;
- choose forms, types and training methods and educational institutions, irrespective of their forms of business provided that if these forms, types and methods do not influence negatively the state of health and spiritual development of children;
- take part and assist in training process and education, including, in control over the quality level of training and progress of the child in preschool and educational institutions;
- receive from operators and providers of services of electric communication the relevant free information on use of services of electric communication by the child;
- address and represent to relevant organs of the recommendation about improvement of level and quality of training and education of children in preschool and educational institutions;
- enter legal relations as legal representatives of the child;
- require observance of the rights of the child in training process on the basis of state standards of education;
- promote activities of educational institution in which their child studies;
- get acquainted with training process and education, training content, attendance, level and quality of progress of the child;
- exercise other rights established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Parents have the following obligations on education of children:
- give to the child worthy name, according to national values;
- after the child's birth within three months to carry out state registration of record of the act of civil status;
- create conditions for health protection, physical, spiritual, moral and moral forming of the child;
- train the child for independent life;
- bring up the child in the spirit of respect for the Homeland, the law, national, and also knowledge of dominance of national interests over personal;
- not allow appearance of the child up to six years without persons which did not reach fourteen-year age on the street and in other public places;
- respect honor and advantage of children and not to allow concerning their ill treatment;
- provide, despite of sex, age, intellectual, physical and mental condition of the child, the equal attitude towards him;
- not allow presence of the children who did not reach eighteen-year age, at night in entertainment centers;
- prohibit the minor child visit of the centers of provision of computer games or Internet services from 18:00 till 6:00;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.