of July 7, 2011 No. 558
About approval of requirements to conditions of stay of children in the organizations for orphan children and children without parental support
According to article 155.1 of the Family code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
Approve the enclosed requirements to conditions of stay of children in the organizations for orphan children and children without parental support.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 7, 2011 No. 558
1. The organizations for orphan children and children without parental support (further - the organizations), provide the conditions of stay in them of orphan children and children without parental support (further - children) meeting the requirements of fire safety, sanitary and epidemiologic rules and standard rates and other requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and also content, education, education of children, protection of their rights and legitimate interests.
2. The material security of the children who are in the public and local government offices is performed on the basis of complete state providing.
3. In the organizations the favorable conditions for stay promoting intellectual, emotional, spiritual, moral and physical development of children are created.
4. In buildings and constructions of the organizations the following functional rooms shall be provided:
a) for accommodation of children;
b) for storage, preparation and meal;
c) all-educational appointment;
d) for sports activities;
e) for medical attendance;
e) for holding rehabilitation actions;
g) administrative appointment;
5. The rooms specified in item 4 of this document shall conform to the established requirements of fire safety, sanitarnoepidemiologichesky rules and standard rates, and also other requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The number of rooms, their functional purpose and fullness are determined by administration of the organization taking into account age, the state of health and specific features of development of children, and also respect for sanitary standards and limiting regulations of fullness of the specified rooms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. In the organization the certain room intended for providing restrictive actions (quarantine) concerning children with infectious diseases (suspicion of infectious diseases) to their placement to the relevant medical organization and also concerning again arriving children not having documents on the state of health is equipped.
7. The organization provides availability of the developing, training, gaming and sports equipment and stock, publishing products, furniture, technical and audiovisual educational tools and training according to age and features of development of children.
Technical, audiovisual and other educational tools and training, furniture, publishing products, the equipment and stock shall meet the requirements of sanitary and epidemiologic rules and standard rates, and also the requirements to safety of products established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. Catering services of children are performed according to physiological regulations, age and state of health of children.
The organization provides respect for safety, quality and diet according to sanitary and hygienic and sanitary and epidemiologic rules.
9. Rest and (or) improvement of children in the organizations during the vacation period are performed according to the plan approved by the head of the organization including the informative, cultural and entertaining and fizkulturnoozdorovitelny actions directed to intellectual, emotional, spiritual, moral and physical development of children.
10. For stay of children in the organization are provided:
a) education of children and receipt of education by them taking into account age and specific features. The day regimen providing rational combination of educational and educational activities, and also socially useful work and rest is constituted taking into account the round-the-clock stay of children in the organization;
b) psychological maintenance of educational and educational activities, and also advisory, rehabilitation and scheduled maintenance with children;
c) health protection and improvement of children, timely receipt by them of qualified free medical care and sanatorium treatment (in the presence of indications);
d) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of children, and also social adaptation of children, including graduates of the organization. For the purpose of protection of the rights and legitimate interests of children the organization interacts with the guardianship and custody bodies, bodies exercising control in education, governing bodies of health care, social security authorities of the population and other state bodies, the organizations and services;
e) the necessary actions directed to compensation and (or) correction of shortcomings of physical and (or) mental development, and also variations in behavior of children with limited opportunities of health and (or) variations in behavior;
e) maintaining in accordance with the established procedure personal records of children.
11. In the organization persons having necessary professional qualification which conforms to requirements of the qualification characteristic for position, taking into account the restrictions set by the legislation of the Russian Federation are employed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.