of August 17, 2010 No. 438
About the Procedure for making by customs authorities of the customs transactions connected with giving, registration of the transit declaration and completion of customs procedure of customs transit
The commission of the Customs union solved:
Approve the Procedure for making by customs authorities of the customs transactions connected with giving by registration of the transit declaration and completion of customs procedure of customs transit it (is applied).
Members of the commission of the Customs union:
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Russian Federation
Approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of August 17, 2010, No. 438
1. This Procedure for making by customs authorities of the customs transactions connected with giving is developed by registration of the transit declaration and completion of customs procedure of customs transit according to Chapters 27 and 32 of the Customs Code of the Customs Union.
2. The transit declaration is submitted on transportation of the goods moved from one sender to one receiver according to one transport (transportation) document, except as specified, when as the transit declaration the documents provided by the international treaties entering the right of the Eurasian Economic Union are used (further – the Union).
The customs authority of departure accepts the following documents containing the data specified in Item 3 of article 182 of the Customs Code of the Customs Union as the transit declaration:
- the completed sheets of the transit declaration;
- the book of MDP completed according to regulations of the Customs convention on international delivery of loads using the book of MDP of 1975 (further - the Convention MDP) with the transport (transportation) and business documents attached to it;
- ATA cornet filled according to the Customs convention about ATA cornet for temporary import of 1961 and the Convention on temporary import of 1990 (further - Conventions on temporary import) with the transport (transportation) and business documents attached to it (in transit within the territory of state member of the Union (further – state member) if it is stipulated by the legislation such state);
- transport (transportation), business and (or) other documents.
- the main form of the passenger customs declaration - in case of its use as the transit declaration in case of customs declaring independently the customs applicant imported on customs area of the Customs union in the accompanied baggage of goods for private use and (or) the vehicles for private use specified in Item 1 of article 9 of the Agreement on the Procedure for movement by physical persons of goods for private use through customs border of custom union and making of the customs transactions connected with their release of June 18, 2010 for the purpose of their room under customs procedure of customs transit in case of absence at the check point through customs border of the Union of customs representatives.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.