of August 3, 2011 No. 648
About procedure for selection and coordination of implementation of priority investment projects of federal districts and introduction of amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation
Due to the preparation and strategy implementation of social and economic development of federal districts the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Rules of selection and coordination of implementation of priority investment projects of federal districts;
changes which are made to acts of the Government of the Russian Federation.
2. The realization of this resolution is enabled by the corresponding federal executive bodies within the established extreme number of their workers, and also budgetary appropriations provided to these bodies in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 3, 2011 No. 648
1. These rules establish procedure for selection and coordination of implementation of priority investment projects of federal districts (further - investment projects).
2. The investment project is understood as the project or several interconnected projects conforming to the requirements established by these rules.
3. Decisions on implementation within priority investment projects of budget investments in capital construction projects of the state-owned (municipal) property, about provision of budget investments to legal entities, not being the public (municipal) institutions and the state (municipal) unitary enterprises, at the expense of means of the federal budget are accepted according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4. Main objective of investment projects is creation of the new centers of social and economic development (points of regional economic growth) and network of the territorial and production and tourist clusters realizing the competitive potential of the territories of federal districts.
5. Implementation of priority investment projects provides the solution of the following tasks:
a) investment attraction in economy of federal districts;
b) realization of competitive advantages of the territories of federal districts and development of their economic specialization;
c) creation of new workplaces;
d) increase in level of social and economic development of the territories of federal districts in which the investment project is implemented;
e) complex and harmonious development of the territories of federal districts.
6. The investment project shall conform to the following requirements:
a) implementation within the investment project of investments into subjects to capital investments in the territory of one or several subjects of the Russian Federation which are part of the federal district;
b) compliance of the investment project of the Concept of long-term social and economic development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2020 approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008 No. 1662-r, to the strategy of social and economic development of federal districts, the main activities of the Government of the Russian Federation for the corresponding period, to concepts and strategies of development for industries of economy for the medium-term and long-term periods and also to the strategy of social and economic development of subjects of the Russian Federation;
c) availability of positive social and economic and budget effect from implementation of the investment project;
d) total amount of capital investments in the investment project (cost of the investment project) constituting at least 500 million rubles.
7. Treat participants of the investment project the coordinator of the investment project (further - the coordinator), his executive in charge (executives in charge) and the investor (investors).
8. Coordinator is the federal executive body which powers treat:
a) interaction with other participants of the investment project;
b) monitoring of implementation of the investment project;
c) preparation of reports on implementation of the investment project;
d) preparation in case of need offers on modification of the card of the investment project;
e) implementation of other powers provided by these rules.
9. Executives in charge are the federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies and (or) the organizations which are carrying out actions and the making decisions on support and implementation of the investment project.
10. For the solution of question of inclusion of the investment project in the list of investment projects the supreme body of the executive authority of the subject of the Russian Federation (the supreme bodies of the executive authority of subjects of the Russian Federation - if the investment project is going to be performed in the territory of several subjects of the Russian Federation) sends to the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation (concerning the investment projects performed in the territory of the Far Eastern Federal District - in the Ministry of the Russian Federation of development of the Far East, concerning the investment projects performed in the territory of the North Caucasian Federal District - in the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the North Caucasus) with the cover letter:
a) the business plan of the investment project containing including measure calculation of its efficiency;
b) draft of the map of the investment project.
11. In the cover letter the following information is specified:
a) name of the investment project;
b) data on availability of the conclusions on the investment project (the projects which are part of the investment project - if the investment project consists of several interconnected investment projects) public authorities, local government bodies and the organizations (with application of copies of the specified conclusions);
c) data on the held events for forming of the investment project.
12. The draft of the map of the investment project contains:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.