of July 8, 2011 No. 3673-VI
About features of ensuring public order and public safety in connection with preparation and holding football matches
This Law determines organization-legal features of ensuring public order and public safety in connection with preparation and carrying out in the territory of Ukraine of football matches which will be organized according to national and international requirements.
1. In this Law the stated below terms are used in such value:
the viewer - physical person which visits football match with the purpose of its viewing;
public safety - condition of security of the vital interests of society concentrated in its material and cultural wealth from sources of danger of natural or artificial nature during preparation and holding football matches in case of which prevention of threats of damnification is provided with such sources of danger;
public order - set of the public relations which provide normal conditions of life activity of the person, activities of the companies, organizations and organizations during preparation and holding football matches by establishment, observance and realization of legal and ethical standards;
the operator of sports construction - person who on legal causes performs activities for management of sports construction;
the organizer of football match - the International federation of football associations (further - FIFA), Merging of the European football associations (further - UEFA), Football federation of Ukraine, their collective members under the auspices of whom the football match, and also other organizations or physical persons which on legal causes perform functions on the organization of football match is played;
security service of sports construction (football club) - special service (division, the group of persons) created by the operator of sports construction or football club which is responsible for implementation of security measures during football match. The safety manager of sports construction performs the common directorship of volunteers, stewards, controllers, directly interacts with heads of bodies of National police and divisions of civil protection;
special subjects of ensuring public order and public safety - National police and the central executive body realizing state policy in the field of civil protection on behalf of their bodies or divisions which in the procedure established by the legislation and within the competence are responsible for ensuring public order and public safety in connection with preparation and holding football match;
the strategy of safety of sports construction - documentation developed by the operator of sports construction with participation of bodies of National police and the state fire supervision which provides procedure for the organization and holding football matches on this sports construction, including maintenance of public order and public safety, fire safety, provision of emergency aid, evacuation;
the steward - physical person which had the corresponding training and on contractual basis performs support functions on maintenance of public order and public safety in the territory of sports construction;
football match - sports soccer competition between two teams which takes place according to the Rules of the game approved by the International council of football associations.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the relations which arise in connection with preparation and carrying out in the territory of Ukraine of football matches within the championship, superiority, the Cup of Ukraine and the Supercup of Ukraine among teams of professional clubs, and also football matches under the auspices of FIFA and/or UEFA.
1. The legislation in the field of ensuring public order and public safety in connection with preparation and holding football matches is based on the Constitution of Ukraine and consists of the European convention on violence and unseemly behavior from the audience during the sporting events, and in particular football matches, and also of the laws of Ukraine "About physical culture and sport", "About the organization and carrying out final part of the European championship of 2012 for soccer in Ukraine", "About participation of citizens in protection of public order and frontier", this Law and other regulatory legal acts.
2. If the international treaty which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine establishes other regulations, than those which are provided by this Law are applied regulations of the international treaty.
1. Ensuring public order and public safety in connection with preparation and holding football matches is performed on the principles:
2) prevention of violence expressions and unseemly behavior from the audience, antisocial and racist manifestations;
3) priority of preventive measures;
4) forming of the friendly relations between all subjects of legal relationship in the field of preparation and holding football matches;
5) mutual respect and search of compromise solutions;
6) openness and publicity;
7) responsibility for accomplishment of undertaken obligations.
1. The football match is played in the territory of the sports construction intended for occupations by soccer.
2. During designing, construction, reconstruction, content and operation of the sports construction intended for occupations by soccer shall be observed the requirements concerning its safety established according to the law.
3. Requirements concerning safety of sports construction, in particular, provide:
1) compliance of technical condition of construction to its purpose;
2) availability of the infrastructure necessary for ensuring public order and public safety, including for provision of emergency aid;
3) construction compliance to regulations of fire safety, to construction and architectural, sanitary and hygienic, environmental standards.
4. Each sports construction intended for occupations by soccer shall answer with it to criteria:
1) to have the strategy of ensuring public order and public safety, the rule (instruction) of respect for public order and public safety developed and approved in the procedure established by the legislation (including rules of conduct of the audience), the plan of evacuation;
2) to have the room (at least two) with function of Item urgent or first aid with the necessary equipment and easy access from rooms of construction and the adjacent territory;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.