It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 15, 2011
of July 7, 2011 No. 1811/5/159
About approval of the Regulations on the Industry Public Records Office of Public service of special communication and information protection of Ukraine
According to the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations", Item 2 of the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 21.10.2009 No. 1254-r "About creation of the industry Public Records Office of Public service of special communication and information protection" PRIKAZYVAYEM:
Minister of Justice of Ukraine
O. V. Lavrinovich
Chairman of Public service
special communication and information protection of Ukraine
L. I. Netudykhata
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, Administration of Public service of special communication and information protection of Ukraine ot7 July, 2011 No. 1811/5/159
1. The industry Public Records Office of Public service of special communication and information protection of Ukraine (further - Archive) is created according to the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archive organizations" and the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 21.10.2009 No. 1254-r "About creation of the industry Public Records Office of Public service of special communication and information protection".
The archive is the public archive institution of Public service of special communication and information protection of Ukraine (further - Gosspetssvyaz).
The archive performs acceptance, the state accounting and document storage of National Archive Fund (further - NAF) and other types of the archive documents formed in the course of activities of Administration of Gosspetssvyaz, its territorial authorities, Head department of government courier communication of Gosspetssvyaz, divisions governmental courier communication, territorial subdivisions, organizations and the organizations of Gosspetssvyaz (further - divisions of Gosspetssvyaz), creates conditions for use of these documents and performs organizational and methodical management concerning archiving in Gosspetssvyaz.
The archive is liquidated according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. The archive in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of Administration of Gosspetssvyaz, Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
3. The archive directly submits to the Chairman of Gosspetssvyaz.
4. The structure, the staff list and the estimate of Archive affirm the Chairman of Gosspetssvyaz.
5. The archive is non-profitable budgetary institution. Financing of Archive is performed according to the legislation.
6. The administration of Gosspetssvyaz provides Archive with rooms, property, technology and other equipment for accomplishment of the tasks put on it.
7. The property of Archive is state-owned property which is assigned to it by Administration of Gosspetssvyaz as operational management.
8. In case of liquidation of Archive the property assigned to it on the right of operational management is transferred to Administration of Gosspetssvyaz.
9. The archive performs the activities according to the work plan which is approved by the Chairman of Gosspetssvyaz and reports to it on the carried-out work through the vice-chairman of Gosspetssvyaz according to distribution of functional obligations.
10. The archive stores:
documents NAF with the different information mediums displaying activities of divisions of Gosspetssvyaz;
documents permanent and long (over 10 years) the storages created by divisions of Gosspetssvyaz;
documents from staff of divisions of Gosspetssvyaz;
microphotocopies of documents of insurance fund and fund of use of documents;
documents of personal origin;
the printing editions supplementing archive documents and necessary for methodical and directory work;
documents of likvidiovanny divisions of Gosspetssvyaz;
the help and accounting device to archive documents.
11. The main objectives of Archive are:
providing storage conditions and accounting of archive documents;
conducting the state accounting of documents NAF and provision of information about them in Ukrgosarkhiv;
creation and stores organization of insurance fund on documents of archive and fund of use of them;
detection of unique documents NAF;
creation and enhancement of the help device to the documents which are stored in Archive, ensuring automation of information retrieval processes;
completing of Archive documents of divisions of Gosspetssvyaz;
participation in detection of specific documents of historical and cultural heritage of Ukraine;
conducting examination of value of documents by expert survey board of Archive for the purpose of their entering into NAF or exceptions of it;
ensuring scientific and technical study of documents, their systematization;
provision of the organizational and methodical help of Gosspetssvyaz to divisions concerning work with documents which are temporarily stored in divisions of Gosspetssvyaz and concerning preparation of documents before delivery in Archive;
control of preserving documents and normative and methodical ensuring activities concerning archiving in Gosspetssvyaz;
work with documents of personal origin for the purpose of transfer of this documents on storage in Archive (in the written consent of the owner);
the organization in accordance with the established procedure uses of archive documents, issue of archive helps, copies and statements from archive documents to legal entities and physical persons;
holding actions for protection of the state secret and providing mode of privacy;
preparation of documents for publication and exposure;
completing of reference fund;
implementation of modern achievements of science, the equipment in practice of work of Archive.
12. Archive according to the tasks assigned to it:
organizes and performs permanent storage, protection, restoration and conservation of documents;
creates system of accounting documents;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.