of July 25, 2011 No. 260-FZ
About the state support in the field of agricultural insurance and about introduction of amendments to the Federal law "About Development of Agricultural Industry"
Accepted by the State Duma on July 5, 2011
Approved by the Federation Council on July 13, 2011
This Federal Law establishes the legal basis of rendering the state support in the field of agricultural insurance when implementing insurance protection of the valuable interests of agricultural producers connected with production of agricultural products.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the beneficiary - person for benefit of whom the agreement of agricultural insurance is signed and which has the interest based on the Federal Law, other regulatory legal act or the agreement in preserving object of insurance;
2) ceased to be valid according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 27.12.2018 No. 563-FZ
3) case of farm animals - death rate of farm animals owing to the infectious diseases included in the list approved by authorized body and also the mass poisonings dangerous to production of agricultural products of the natural phenomena and natural disasters, the fires;
4) merging of the insurers - the single all-Russian merging of the insurers created according to this Federal Law and other Federal Laws which members all insurers performing the agricultural insurance performed with the state support according to this Federal Law shall consist;
5) the agricultural insurance performed with the state support (further - agricultural insurance), insurance of the valuable interests connected with risk of loss (death) of harvest of crop, loss (death) of landings of long-term plantings, losses (death) of farm animals, losses (death) of objects of commodity aquaculture (commodity fish breeding) which is performed according to this Federal Law and other Federal Laws;
6) crops - cultures, including long-term plantings which grades are entered in the State register of the selection achievements allowed to use;
7) farm animals are animals of all types, any sex and age composition which cultivation is performed for the purpose of product receipt of livestock production;
8) the insurer - the agricultural producer recognized as that according to the Federal Law of December 29, 2006 No. 264-FZ "About development of agricultural industry" and who signed the agreement (agreements) of agricultural insurance (joint insurance) with the insurer (insurers) (further - the agreement of agricultural insurance);
9) the insurer - the insurance company performing agricultural insurance and being the member of merging of the insurers or the insurance organization performing agricultural insurance in case of approach of event, stipulated in Item 4 parts 1 of article 8 of this Federal Law, being the member of merging of the insurers and conforming to the requirements established by the Government of the Russian Federation including requirements to financial stability, solvency and experience of implementation of agricultural insurance;
10) authorized body - the federal executive body performing functions on development of state policy and normative legal regulation in the field of agro-industrial complex;
11) authorized body of the subject of the Russian Federation - the body authorized by the supreme executive body of the government of the subject of the Russian Federation on ensuring public administration by agro-industrial complex of the subject of the Russian Federation;
12) crop harvest - crop harvest from all land area, occupied with crops or landings;
13) loss (death) of harvest of crop - the decrease in the actual harvest of crop, including harvest of long-term plantings taking place during validity of agricultural insurance, in comparison with the planned harvest as a result of approach of everything, several or one of the events provided by Items 1 - 3 parts 1 of article 8 of this Federal Law, or crop yield loss, including harvest of long-term plantings, on the parcel of land or its part as a result of approach of event, stipulated in Item 4 parts 1 of article 8 of this Federal Law;
14) loss (death) of landings of long-term plantings - taking place during validity of agricultural insurance loss by long-term plantings of viability as a result of approach of everything, several or one of the events provided by Items 1 - 3 parts 1 of article 8 of this Federal Law, or loss of long-term plantings on the parcel of land or its part as a result of approach of event, stipulated in Item 4 parts 1 of article 8 of this Federal Law;
15) loss (death) of farm animals - the cases of farm animals and (or) slaughter (destruction) of farm animals taking place during validity of agricultural insurance as a result of approach of the events provided by part 2 of article 8 of this Federal Law;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.