of July 14, 2011 No. 96
About local public administration
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 16, 2011
This Law establishes and regulates procedure for the organization and functioning of local public administration.
2. The local public administration regarding the relations with local government bodies is guided by the laws on local self-government.
1. The local public administration performs the executive authority in the area.
2. Local public administration - the state body of the executive authority providing in the territory of the area the approved activities of territorial subdivisions of the ministries, state committees, administrative departments and other state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic, their interaction with local government bodies and the exercising state control of their activities for the delegated functions and powers.
3. The local public administration in the activities is accountable to the Government, and also the President of the Kyrgyz Republic on the questions entering its competence.
Executive bodies of the area perform the activities on the principles:
1) legality and social justice;
2) protection of the rights and the interests of citizens and local communities protected by the law;
3) combinations of state and local interests;
4) openness and publicity in the solution of questions;
5) responsibility for results of the activities to the state, local government bodies and population;
6) differentiations of functions and powers of public administration and local self-government.
Local public administrations in the activities perform interaction with the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments and their central offices, and also the plenipotentiary of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in area (further - the plenipotentiary) according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The local public administration has power to coordinate activities of territorial subdivisions of the ministries, state committees and administrative departments.
2. The local public administration has the right to require provision of plans of activities of territorial subdivisions of the ministries, state committees and administrative departments, reports on their accomplishment, to give the corresponding instructions within the powers, obligatory for execution.
3. For consideration of the major questions of executive activities in local public administration the advisory advisory body - board is created. The head of local public administration, his deputies and other officials of state bodies determined by the head of local public administration are part of board.
4. The order of interaction of local public administration with territorial subdivisions of the ministries, the state committees and administrative departments is determined by the regulations of local public administration approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Relations of local public administration with territorial authorities of prosecutor's office and courts are performed according to the legislation on these bodies and decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic made on their basis.
1. The local public administration performs the activities in close interaction with local government bodies of the corresponding territory, creating conditions for realization by citizens of constitutional right on participation in management of questions of the state and local value.
2. In cases of acceptance by local government bodies of the decisions which are not corresponding to the laws, acts of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, the head of local public administration brings in corresponding the local kenesh idea of elimination of the allowed violations which shall be considered by the local kenesh with decision in a month. These decisions can be appealed by the head of local public administration in court.
1. The structure and the state of the office of local public administration affirm the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The local public administration is legal entity and has the right to resolve independently the issues carried by this Law and other regulatory legal acts to its competence.
Local public administration:
1) performs the executive authority in the corresponding territory;
2) approves drafts of programs of social and economic development of the territory and social protection of the population, will organize their execution and reports to joint sitting of local keneshes on accomplishment of these programs;
3) exercises control of effective and target use of means of the republican budget and means of strategic appointment;
4) attracts investments and grants for development of the corresponding territory;
5) is provided by effective management of state-owned property in the corresponding territory;
6) will be organized by attraction of the available resources for the solution of pressing social and economic, ecological and other tasks;
Coordinates 7) and performs actions for prevention of emergency situations, natural disasters and liquidation of their consequences;
7-1) performs actions for the prevention and prevention of the interethnic conflicts in the corresponding territory;
8) exercises control of observance of the rights of citizens;
8-1) exercises control of observance of the rights and interests of children in the corresponding territory;
8-2) will organize activities of the Commission on cases of children;
8-3) will organize activities of Council for probation;
9) is provided by management of state programs at the local level and interaction within programs with municipalities of domicile and public organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.