of July 14, 2011 No. 388
About the Technical regulation "About Safety of Beer"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "About Safety of Beer" (further - the Technical regulation).
2. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the Technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of alcoholic products".
3. To the ministries, departments to bring the decisions into accord with the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 14, 2011, No. 388
1. This Technical regulation is developed for the purpose of ensuring protection of life, health of citizens, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers of brewing products.
2. This Technical regulation is applied to the brewing products made and (or) which are in circulation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. This Technical regulation establishes:
1) the mandatory requirements to brewing products ensuring its safety;
2) requirements to production processes, storages, transportations, realization and utilizations of brewing products;
3) requirements to packaging, marking of brewing products;
4) rules of identification of brewing products for the purposes of application of this Technical regulation;
5) rules and forms of assessment of conformity of brewing products to provisions of this Technical regulation.
4. This Technical regulation governs the relations arising in case of application and execution of mandatory requirements to brewing products and connected with these requirements to processes of its production, storage, transportation, realization and utilization.
5. This Technical regulation does not extend:
1) on the brewing products directed by transit to other states through the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) on the brewing products made in house conditions and not intended for realization.
6. Objects of technical regulation to which this Technical regulation is applied are: the beer, drinks made on the basis of beer (beer cocktails), the food semifinished products applied to beer production (brewing malt, special brewing malt, concentrate of beer mash, malt extract) and also production processes, storages, transportations, realization and utilizations of brewing products.
7. For the purposes of application of this Technical regulation use the following basic concepts comprising identification signs of objects of technical regulation and obligatory for application in all regulatory legal acts mentioning coverage of this Technical regulation:
brewing products - the beer, drinks made on the basis of beer (beer cocktails) and the food semifinished products applied to its production (brewing malt, special brewing malt, concentrate of beer mash, malt extract);
beer - the foamy drink received from brewing malt, hop and (or) hmeleprodukt and water using or without application of grain products, sacchariferous products, as a result of fermentation of beer mash, the containing ethyl alcohol formed in the course of fermentation of mash;
nonalcoholic beer - beer with volume fraction of ethyl alcohol of no more 0,5 of %;
special beer - the beer received as a result of fermentation of beer mash from malt and (or) grain products, brewing hop and (or) hmeleprodukt, or from beer without its conversion changing organoleptic and physical and chemical indicators of beer using sacchariferous products, and (or) fruit and vegetable raw materials, and (or) products of their conversion, and (or) vkusoaromatichesky additives. Special beer shall be prepared without addition of ethyl alcohol. Content of beer in special beer shall be at least 80% of products amount;
the drinks made on the basis of beer (beer cocktails) - the drinks received by mixing of finished beer (beer content at least 40% of products amount), nutritional supplements and other components without addition of ethyl alcohol;
the pasteurized beer - the beer received as a result of its thermal treatment, having the increased biological firmness. The pasteurized beer is non-perishable foodstuff;
beer type - the established classification of beer depending on color of beer (light or dark, except special beer);
beer mash - water solution of the water-soluble solids extracted from the raw materials applied to receipt of beer;
brewing malt - the malt received from brewing barley or wheat. Malt is understood as the product received from grain of cereal cultures as a result of its soaking, prorashchivaniye and drying;
special brewing malt - the brewing malt received using the special modes of processing. Refer heat treatment of previously moistened or undamped malt, languor and different ways to the special modes of processing;
concentrate of beer mash - the product received by concoction of beer mash;
malt extract - the product received by extraction and concoction of solution of extractive substances from brewing malt and cereal cultures;
supportive applications - any substances or materials (excepting the equipment and container) which, without being food ingredients, are purposely used in case of conversion of raw materials and in case of production of foodstuff for accomplishment of particular technological purposes;
expiration date of brewing products - period of time after which brewing products are considered unsuitable for the use;
group packaging - the packaging consisting of identical packing units or the unpacked piece products fastened to the help of packaging or banding materials;
the manufacturer of products - the legal entity or physical person performing production of products;
the seller - the legal entity and (or) physical person registered as the individual entrepreneur, selling brewing products;
the applicant - legal entity or physical person which for confirmation of conformity adopts the declaration of conformity or addresses for receipt of the certificate of conformity;
the address - purchase (including import), delivery (including export), transportation, storage, realization, utilization of brewing products;
standard sample of brewing products - the typical product sample which is taken away from the applicant from serially turned out brewing products or one-time lot of products for the purpose of confirmation of its compliance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.