of July 5, 2011 No. 357
About the Technical regulation "About Safety of Alcohol Ethyl, Vodka and Alcoholic Beverage Products"
According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About bases of technical regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Technical regulation "About Safety of Alcohol Ethyl, Vodka and Alcoholic Beverage Products" (further - the Technical regulation).
2. To the ministries, the state committees and administrative departments to bring the decisions into accord with the Technical regulation approved by Item 1 of this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective after six months from the date of official publication. This resolution is effective before entry into force in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the Technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of alcoholic products".
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 5, 2011, No. 357
1. This Technical regulation extends to alcohol ethyl, the vodka and alcoholic beverage products (further - alcoholic drinks) made and which are in circulation in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Carry to objects of technical regulation to which apply this Technical regulation:
1) alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials, including alcohol ethyl drinking;
2) vodka, including vodka special;
3) products alcoholic beverage: drinks strong and slabogradusny (low alcohol), liqueurs, fruit liqueurs, tinctures, punches, spirits cocktails, creams and balms, alcoholic dessert drinks, aperitifs, gin, rum, whisky.
Provisions of this Technical regulation do not extend to wines fruit, grape and the alcoholic products received from grapes and products of its conversion and also to alcohol ethyl of non-food raw materials.
3. This Technical regulation establishes:
1) mandatory requirements to alcohol ethyl, to vodka and products alcoholic beverage, ensuring their safety;
2) rules of identification for the purposes of this Technical regulation;
3) mandatory requirements to production processes, storages, realization and utilizations of products;
4) mandatory requirements to packaging and marking of products;
5) rules and forms of assessment of conformity of products to provisions of this Technical regulation.
4. This Technical regulation is accepted for the purpose of safety:
1) on protection of life and human health;
2) according to the prevention of the actions misleading consumers of products;
3) on environmental protection.
5. For the purposes of application of this Technical regulation use the following basic concepts:
alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials - the product developed from different types of grain, potatoes, sugar beet, raw sugar, molasses and another sakharo-and starch-containing food raw materials (except for fruit and berry) by bragorektifikation of spirit distiller's beer or rectification of ethyl alcohol raw;
alcohol ethyl drinking - mix of alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials with the corrected water, with a strength of 95%, subjected to filtering;
vodka - colourless alcoholic drink with characteristic vodka aroma and taste, fortress is at least % 37,5 produced by way of mixing of alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials (except for fruit) with the corrected water, with the subsequent filtering of aqueous-alcoholic solution through absorbent carbon or subjected to equivalent processing by other adsorbents;
vodka special - the vodka with specific aroma and taste produced by addition in it various ingredients and carrying out the additional technological transactions improving its organoleptic qualities;
alcoholic drink - the liquid product containing alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials (except for fruit), with a strength at least 5%, intended for the use by the person, produced in the way:
1) direct distillation of the products fermented in the natural way, and/or insisting of vegetable substances in alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials with addition or without addition of ingredients;
2) mixing of two or several various alcoholic drinks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.