of June 30, 2011 No. 62
About the electoral commissions on elections and referenda of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 24, 2011
The single system of the electoral commissions of the Kyrgyz Republic is formed:
1) Central commission on elections and holding referenda (further Central Election Commission);
2) territorial election commissions at elections and holding referenda: district and City Elections Commissions (further - territorial election commissions) - according to the decision of Central Election Commission;
3) precinct election commissions at elections and holding referenda (further - precinct election commissions).
The electoral commissions in the activities are guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Constitution), the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About election of the president of the Kyrgyz Republic and deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic", the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About referendum of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About elections to local government bodies", this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The electoral commissions perform the activities on the principles:
5) collective nature;
2. Intervention in activities of the electoral commissions from state bodies, local government bodies, non-profit organizations, including political parties, other legal entities and physical persons is not allowed.
3. State bodies and local government bodies, and also their officials shall render the electoral commissions assistance in realization of their powers: provide the necessary equipment, vehicles, the provided telephone connection rooms, including rooms for storage of processing equipment (stands, boxes, polling booths, etc.), the selective documents before their transfer to higher electoral commission or archive, and also to provide their protection; provide the necessary information and materials, to give answers to the appeals of the electoral commissions connected with preparation and elections, referenda, instantly, in need of additional studying of appropriate question or check - in three-day time, and in ballot day or in the day following ballot day - immediately.
4. Political parties and other non-profit organizations, other legal entities shall provide to the electoral commissions the necessary information and materials connected with preparation and elections, referenda within two working days during preparation of elections, referenda, and in ballot day or in the day following ballot day - immediately.
5. In case of non-execution or improper execution of requirements, and equally in violation of the terms established by this Article officials of state bodies and local government bodies, political parties, other non-profit organizations and other legal entities bear responsibility according to the law.
Chapter 2 voided according to Constitutional the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 26.06.2021 No. 79
Chapter 3 voided according to Constitutional the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 26.06.2021 No. 79
Chapter 4 voided according to Constitutional the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 26.06.2021 No. 79
1. Territorial, the precinct election commission is created for a period of five years as a part of one second representatives from political parties and one second - from representatives of representative bodies of local self-government.
2. As a part of territorial, the precinct election commission there can be no more than one representative from each political party.
3. If the term of office territorial, the precinct election commission expires during the election campaign on presidential elections and deputies of Jogorku Kenesh, deputies of local keneshes, heads of executive bodies of local self-government, referendum campaign, the term of its powers is prolonged before the end of this election campaign, referendum campaign.
4. The territorial election commission is created by Central Election Commission as a part of at least eleven members of representatives of the political parties and faces consisting in reserve of the relevant territorial election commission taking into account requirements of parts 1 and 2 of this Article.
5. The precinct election commission is created by territorial election commission as a part of at least seven members of representatives of political parties and reserve of the respective precinct election commission taking into account requirements of parts 1 and 2 of this Article.
6. Higher electoral commission approves members of the electoral commission from among the presented candidacies.
7. The reserve territorial, the precinct election commission is created for a period of five years from among representatives of representative bodies of local self-government in quantity at least the provided number of members of the relevant electoral commission. The regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining reserve affirm the resolution of Central Election Commission.
8. If from political party it is provided more provided number of members of territorial election commission, the relevant higher electoral commission carries out draw. The representatives of political party who did not be part of the relevant electoral commission create reserve of political party for replacement of vacancies in case of early disposal of the member of the electoral commission from political parties.
9. The number of members of the precinct election commission is determined by Central Election Commission, proceeding from the number of voters on the respective polling precinct:
1) from 0 to 500 voters - at least seven members of the precinct election commission;
2) from 501 to 1200 voters - at least nine members of the precinct election commission;
3) over 1201 voters - at least eleven members of the precinct election commission.
10. The first meeting of the electoral commission is convened by the oldest member of the relevant electoral commission on age no later than three days after its forming.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.