of May 30, 2011 No. 615
About approval of the Procedure for provision of special permissions to use of natural resources
1. Approve the Procedure for provision of special permissions to use of natural resources which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 30, 2011, No. 615
1. This Procedure regulates questions of provision of special permissions to use of natural resources (further - permissions) within the territory of Ukraine, its continental shelf and exclusive (sea) economic zone, and also determines the procedure of prolongation of effective period, renewal, stop of action or cancellation of permission and entering of changes into it.
Action of this Procedure extends to all types of use of natural resources.
Persons determined by article 13 of the Code of Ukraine about subsoil (further - subsoil users) can be subsoil users.
Issue (refusal in issue, renewal, cancellation) permissions is performed according to the Law of Ukraine "About authorization system in the field of economic activity".
2. Permissions are provided to Gosgeonedrami to winners of auctions for their sale and without holding auctions in cases, stipulated in Item 8 this About, Gosgeonedrami, except minerals of local value in the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, permissions to which production are provided by Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea according to this Procedure.
3. On each type of use of natural resources within the specific site separate permission is provided.
Permission to production of one type of minerals from several close located fields can be provided to one applicant if feasibility of their general development is confirmed by the relevant decision of State commission of Ukraine on inventories of minerals (further - GKZ).
Within one subsoil plot works on geological studying and production of minerals different by the form on several permissions can be carried out. At the same time in the agreement on use of natural resources space borders of each type of mineral are determined.
Use of the parcels of land for the requirements connected with use of natural resources is performed by subsoil users according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
4. Permission to mining (industrial development of their fields) is provided after conducting examination and assessment of explored reserves of minerals in accordance with the established procedure or approbations of forecast (perspective) resources of GKZ minerals on condition of further approval of such inventories by it.
The subsoil user to whom permission to mining is provided has the right to carry out additional exploration (additional appraisal) of the field within the subsoil plot provided to it.
Production not of the suitable for household use mineralized underground waters for the requirements of oil and gas industry, burial accompanying and sewage in the oil-and-gas layers and layers saturated with the mineralized waters not suitable for economic and household use within this site are performed by users of oil-and-gas subsoil without the permission on special water use.
5. Permissions are provided on such types of use of natural resources:
geological studying of mineral deposits;
geological studying, including trial development of mineral deposits of nation-wide value;
geological studying of oil-and-gas subsoil, including trial development of fields, with the subsequent oil extraction, gas (industrial development of fields);
construction and operation of the underground constructions which are not connected with mining including constructions for underground oil storage, gas and other substances and materials, burial of hazardous substances and production wastes, dumping of sewage;
creation of the geological territories and objects having important scientific, cultural, sanitary and improving value (scientific testing grounds, geological reserves, wildlife areas, nature sanctuaries, medical, improving institutions, and so forth);
performance of works (activities implementation), provided by the agreement on distribution of products.
6. Effective period of permission is estimated from the date of its registration if other is not provided in it.
Three years - on geological studying of subsoil plots of minerals of local value;
five years - on geological studying of mineral deposits and geological studying, including trial development of mineral deposits of nation-wide value;
10 years - on geological studying of oil-and-gas subsoil, including trial development of oil and gas deposits, within the continental shelf and exclusive (sea) economic zone of Ukraine;
20 years - on mining;
30 years - on oil and gas extraction within the continental shelf and exclusive (sea) economic zone of Ukraine;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.