of June 23, 2011 No. 498
About some questions of implementation of private detective (detective) and private security activities
According to the Law of the Russian Federation "About private detective and security activities in the Russian Federation" the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Rules of the notification the private security organization of territorial authority of the Federal Service of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation about the beginning and about the end of rendering security services, change of list of founders (participants);
The list of types of the technical means of protection used for rendering services in protection of objects and (or) property on objects with implementation of works on their designing, installation and operational servicing.
2. Financial provision of the expenses connected with implementation of this resolution is performed within the budgetary appropriations provided to the Federal Service of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation in the federal budget the current financial year and planning period on ensuring law-enforcement activities.
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 21.11.2011 No. 957
4. Recognize invalid:
Item of 25 changes which are made to acts of the Government of the Russian Federation concerning the state fee, approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 26, 2007 N 50 "About change and recognition voided some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation concerning the state fee" (The Russian Federation Code, 2007, N 6, the Art. 760);
Item of 9 changes which are made to orders of the Government of the Russian Federation concerning the state fee, approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 24, 2010 N 749 (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, N 40, the Art. 5076).
Russian Prime Minister
V. V. Putin
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 23, 2011 No. 498
1. This Provision according to part one of article 6 of the Law of the Russian Federation "About private detective and security activities in the Russian Federation" establishes procedure for licensing of the private detective activities (further - detective activities) performed by the citizens of the Russian Federation registered as individual entrepreneurs for whom detective activities are core activity, and also the list of licensed requirements for implementation of detective activities.
2. The license for implementation of detective activities (further - the license) is provided to the citizen of the Russian Federation registered as the individual entrepreneur for a period of 5 years by territorial authorities of the Federal Service of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation (further - the licensing body).
Along with provision of the license for the term of its action the certificate of the private detective is issued to the citizen who obtained the license (further - the licensee) (further - the certificate).
Forms of certificates are printed material with the level of protection against counterfeit of class "B", have series, number and are made on a centralized basis. The form of the form of the certificate, and also accounting treatment and storages of these forms affirm the Federal Service of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation.
3. The licensed requirements imposed to the citizen applying for receipt of the license (further - the license applicant), in case of intention to perform it the licensed type of activity, and also to the licensee when implementing of the licensed type of activity, are:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.