of June 1, 2011 No. 567
About approval of Rules of execution of visas to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Rules of execution of visas to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory which are applied.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 15.02.2012 No. 150
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 1, 2011 No. 567
1. These Rules regulate the procedure of registration to foreigners and stateless persons of visas to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory, storage and the direction of forms of visa labels in authorized bodies, destructions of forms of visa labels, and also execution of the document granting the right to crossing of frontier within local boundary movement.
2. Terms which are used in these Rules have the following value:
the visa - the permission necessary for entrance provided by authorized body of Ukraine in the form established by the legislation or for transit through the territory of Ukraine during the corresponding term;
the visa questionnaire - the statement on execution of the visa to entry into Ukraine and transit through its territory which form is approved the MFA;
the visa label - color sticker which is pasted on the visa page of the passport document;
the document which grants the right to crossing of frontier within local boundary movement, - permission to crossing by the foreigner and the person without citizenship of frontier and stay in the territory of Ukraine according to international treaties of Ukraine on local boundary movement;
the foreigner - person who is not in citizenship of Ukraine and is citizen (subject) of other state or the states;
the stateless person - person who any state according to the legislation of such state does not consider the citizen;
the passport document - the document issued by authorized body of foreign state or the authorized organization UN which confirms nationality of the foreigner proves the identity of the foreigner or the stateless person, grants the right to entrance or departure from the state and is recognized Ukraine;
the certificate of the foreign Ukrainian - the document which certifies the status of person as the foreign Ukrainian according to the Law of Ukraine "About legal status of foreign Ukrainians";
the host party - the Ukrainian companies registered in the procedure established by the law, organizations and the organizations, representative offices (branches) of overseas enterprises, organizations and the organizations, representative offices of the international organizations, and also physical persons (citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons) which constantly live or temporarily are in the territory of Ukraine in connection with study, training, work or on other legal causes and invite or accept foreigners and persons without citizenship;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.