of May 18, 2011 No. 581
About approval of the Procedure for import to customs area of Ukraine of the equipment, equipment, equipment, technical and vehicles which are used for development of production and ensuring consumption of species of fuel
According to Item 282, the subitem 5 of item 4 of the Section XXI "Final and transitional provisions" of the Customs code of Ukraine and the subitem "b" of Item 2 of subsection 2 of the Section XX "Transitional provisions" of the Tax code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides 17 parts one of Article:
1. Approve the Procedure for import to customs area of Ukraine for the equipment, equipment, equipment, technical and vehicles which are used for development of production and ensuring consumption of species of fuel it (is applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 18, 2011, No. 581
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of import by subjects of managing to customs area of Ukraine without payment of import duty and the value added tax of the equipment, the equipment, and equipment which are used for reconstruction existing and constructions of the new companies for production of species of fuel, production and reconstruction (re-equipment) technical and vehicles, for the purpose of ensuring consumption of species of fuel and technical and vehicles, including self-propelled farm vehicles working with use of species of fuel which are classified by codes according to UKTVED determined in article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About alternative types of fuel" which are not made and have no analogs in Ukraine, and also are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to Item 2 of the Section II "Final provisions" of the Law of Ukraine "About introduction of amendments to some laws of Ukraine concerning assistance to production and use of species of fuel" (further - goods).
2. Import to customs area of Ukraine of goods is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation concerning customs affairs.
3. For confirmation of conformity of goods to the criteria determined in Item of 1 this Procedure, the subject of housekeeping submits to customs authority the application with indication of the name of goods, their codes according to UKTVED, quantities, costs and appointments to which are applied:
1) the copies certified in accordance with the established procedure:
the external economic agreement (contract) or other document which is the basis for commodity importation on customs area of Ukraine;
technical data sheet or other document of the plant - producer of goods in which it is specified that the goods are intended for production and/or consumption of species of fuel;
4. The subject of managing which imports goods (except vehicles) gives monthly to the 5th to the customs authority which performed registration of goods, the report on their target use in duplicate, one of which (with mark about acceptance of goods) is sent by customs authority to the 15th to body of the State Tax Service for place of registration of the subject of managing. The report form affirms State Customs Service in coordination with the State Tax Administration.
5. In case of identification of the fact of use of goods not to destination the customs authority which performed registration of goods sends the relevant information to body of the State Tax Service for place of registration of the subject of managing and accepts with involvement of the interested central executive bodies of measure to collection of outstanding amounts of the value added tax, import duty and penalty fee according to the procedure and the sizes provided by the subitem "b" of Item 2 of subsection 2 of the Section XX "Transitional provisions" of the Tax code of Ukraine, part two of Article 282 and the last paragraph of item 4 of the Section XXI "Final and transitional provisions" of the Customs code of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.